Snooker

RedWeb

Ebdon v Fu will end at 3am with Taylor and Virgo insisting its a highly exciting match and that whilst Ebdons highest break is 21 throughout its a testimony to just how determined he is that he can beat a player of Fu's class. 

Maguire v McManus will be interesting as Maguire has a tendency to get frustrated if he misses pots and if frames become drawn out.

And I hope Bingham gets beaten very early on. 

Great match so far with the two centuries in frames 17&18. Bingham needs two snooker a now though. Carter has it in the bag...

Eurosport just got a bit ahead of themselves and started playing the end music even though Bingham hang conceded!

Carter's a tosser who's got one of the shittest nicknames in sport 'The Captain' plus takes tactical advice from Peter Ebdon. 

Wanted Bingham out first tho as i cant be bothered with the wankfest over his winning it last season means somehow that despite having a dire season he's still awesome. Graeme Dott and Peter Ebdon are world champions for fucksake. Also Bingham seems to have some complex about not being appreciated by the public for having won last year.

The BBC have it that he's lost 5 times in the first round so not that much of a shock to go out, especially to Carter who has a very strong record against Bingham and has reached two finals at the Crucible himself.

Plus he reminds me of Strax from Doctor Who.

Dr-Who-Snowmen5_zps5f63a2bd.jpg

Edited by meanmistermustard