Burning Onto Cd

Got a slight problem burning onto a CD here :( I've got 55 packages that are all 2.78mb each. I dont know how to burn them to CD so they work as the game. Im pretty sure i've done it before but cant remember how.

Sorry this isn;t explained very well but its very hard to explain! If anyone could help or point me to a website that could it would be much appriciated.

I'm guessing you'll have to extract the files possibly using WinRar.

This will produce either an iso image file or bin & cue files.

Using Nero you can then burn this image file. Make sure you don't just burn the file as data.

If you want to try the game without burning it to disk try Alcohol120% for example. This will let you mount the file as a virtual drive and then install it. If it's a keeper then burn to CD which Alcohol120% can also do.

Thanks for that, was basically being a fud about the whole thing :( Now I have a 2nd problem! :D Im trying to start the game and it cant "initilize the graphics engine".

I've got the a good enough graphics card, so dont understand why it wont work. :(

You don't specify a great deal - what's the game - how are you trying to start it, was it installed correctly, what operating system are you using etc etc? Do you think folk on here are mind readers - how can people help if you give extremely vague descriptions.

Is this game legit or did you "acquire" through other means?

You don't specify a great deal - what's the game - how are you trying to start it, was it installed correctly, what operating system are you using etc etc? Do you think folk on here are mind readers - how can people help if you give extremely vague descriptions.

Is this game legit or did you "acquire" through other means?

Ok, i've got Windows XP, yeah its installed correctly, starting from the .exe and I acquired it though other means :D.

Archived