P&b Help Directory.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been asked a good few times about Sky stuff.

Has anyone else been contacted for help or is it, in the words of FF, a complete husk of an idea?

I've been asked about stuff here and there too.

Despite the obscurity of my "expertise", yes, I have been asked. I failed to help, sadly :(

I'm blaming passing the blame on to another forum where I asked for help and they couldn't provide it though.

you could put me down for Band of Brothers Info ;)

I'll do it just now pal, cheers. :)

I've been asked about stuff here and there too.
Despite the obscurity of my "expertise", yes, I have been asked. I failed to help, sadly :(

I'm blaming passing the blame on to another forum where I asked for help and they couldn't provide it though.

Good to hear!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Cheers guys.

We removed the full list though as quite frankly, it was a bit shite and quickly became one of the pinned efforts that nobody reads.

No doubt this one will float about and folk can trawl through it if they need any help from fellow P&Ber's.

:)

You better let Skyline Drifter know ;)

Cheers Kilt. :)

Will Skyline Drifter be happy regarding the topics unpinning?

He was enquiring after it in the Complaints forum. Do keep up.

Cheers guys.

We removed the full list though as quite frankly, it was a bit shite and quickly became one of the pinned efforts that nobody reads.

No doubt this one will float about and folk can trawl through it if they need any help from fellow P&Ber's.

Good, The Gray Ghost approves of this. Nobody reads pinned threads!

The Stone Roses and The Verve fanatic, got nearly every one of their songs and know a ridiculously great deal about them.
I have a good knowledge of Aviemore if anyone decides they want to go :P
Hmmm... Motor racing (anorakish knowledge), drums, the music industry in general and British hangmen.
I know lots of things about grass.

All added to the 1st page.

Thanks again guys.

Cheers guys.

Will Skyline Drifter be happy regarding the topics unpinning?
He was enquiring after it in the Complaints forum. Do keep up.

To be fair I'm not personally bothered about it, no disrespect. Someone else asked after it yesterday and Skoubo found it after a bit of research. Which led to me asking the question as to why it had been unpinned?

To be honest I don't really follow the explanation. I don't think it was a shite idea particularly and if the thread became shite because people posted shite on it then the mods are at liberty to edit those posts out. By its nature it was only ever going to be the sort of thread you went looking for if you needed help. And if you did you knew where to look for it. I hadn't noticed it was unpinned because I hadn't needed it but if I'd gone to look and it wasn't there I'd have wondered. To be honest it may as well not exist as be unpinned because once it drops off page one it's going to be much easier to just start a new thread asking whatever it is you need to know.

However, like I said, I can't say I'm overly bothered about it personally. I was just following up someone else's question and presumed it must have been unpinned by mistake. Whatever the mods think is best is fine by me.

Archived