P&b Help Directory.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWII weapons and vehicles

I'll add to that by saying WWII battles, politics, leaders and generals etc, the Third Reich as a whole, the build up to war along with pretty much anything else WWII related. tongue.gif

Can any of the Sky boffins tell me if I can check how big my Sky box is (gb wise)? It's a HD box if that makes any difference.

Cheers!

I'm not 100%, but if I was to take a shot at it, it will be 250Gb or thereabouts. The hard drive is for recordings only, which fortunately sky anytime does not eat into at least.

I'm not 100%, but if I was to take a shot at it, it will be 250Gb or thereabouts. The hard drive is for recordings only, which fortunately sky anytime does not eat into at least.

Yes it does. Sky Anytime reserve a portion of the hard drive to store the anytime pro grammes. It doesnt come off the % that you see available on your planner, but it does take up HD space - about 140Gb in fact

Unless you're planning on buying a bigger HD and trying to install it in your sky box (which is possible) the actual size is pretty irrelevant. There are three versions of the HD box, the older 300Gb, the newer 500Gb and the 1TB. If youve got a 1TB you'll know as, I believe, its being promoted as such.

:lol:

I'm hoping vikingTon volunteers his vast Raith Rovers knowledge too.

Is it as vast as his knowledge of Clyde? laugh.gif

Myself, I'm a music student - I suspect "music" is too broad for the list so...

Music theory

Tuba playing

Piano playing

Classical music/art music

Rock music of the 90's/00's

Glasgow Uni advice too - why not!

I've just spoken to Ad Lib.

He's currently on page 27 of his areas of expertise and will post by the end of the week.

It's going to have to be released in multiple volumes I'm afraid. I've been working alphabetically and I've only reached "Succinctness".

Guest The Phoenix

It's going to have to be released in multiple volumes I'm afraid. I've been working alphabetically and I've only reached "Succinctness".

Admit it, you're scanning Encyclopedia Britannica. ;)

Archived