Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran)

xbl

Nope. I just hate anti-Semitic c***s like you. I don't mind people who disagree with Israel's actions. C***s like you hate the Jews as a people, and quite frankly you are just scum.

:lol:

Nope. I just hate anti-Semitic c***s like you. I don't mind people who disagree with Israel's actions. C***s like you hate the Jews as a people, and quite frankly you are just scum. crying.gif

You sure do post shite wee man. What is it that i posted that makes you think i hate anyone? Quote it or f**k off back under that rock from which you crawled out from under. nologo.gif

When did I use the term Zionist conspiracy?

Apologies. That shouldn't have been in quotation marks. I was constructing it from what you said firstly about the criticisms of David Ward MP "just" being "another facet of the pro Israel lobby" supplemented by saying I was a "Zionist apologist" for stating that blaming "the Jews" for the treatment of the Palestinian people by the Israeli government was actually not remotely morally comparable to describing people fighting in a co-ordinated manner with guns in a militaristic manner but who were not a state sanctioned military as "militants".

You sure do post shite wee man. What is it that i posted that makes you think i hate anyone? Quote it or f**k off back under that rock from which you crawled out from under. nologo.gif

You said that the Jews caused famines by usury. That's anti-Semitic.

You said that the Jews caused famines by usury. That's anti-Semitic.

You said Sinn Fein and the IRA were linked at Stormont........quit while you are behind................

And afore anyone says ''what has the Irish crap to do with Israel'', it is because it rips assunder Ad-libs rhetoric. If he is sooooooooooo wrong on recent events next to his own midden, he has hee-haw chance of being correct in a wider sphere.............

No disputing that. He appears to have great difficulty reading and understanding plain English and very gullible and naive in his beliefs,

if not he is just a poor troll as is his accomplice 'wee bully fanny'. whistling.gif

IT WAS A ''PARAMILITARY FORCE'' in the South you dumbass, sanctioned by Westminister.

Le sigh...

Paramilitary forces are, by definition, not bodies of the state. That's why the prefix "para" applies to them. The IRA (and no, I'm not talking about the body that very briefly existed before it was formally consolidated into the Irish Defence Force under the Irish Free State) was not a body created by a state or officially tasked with military operations by a sovereign state in respect of any territory. As such its derivatives were paramilitaries, not armies, and their participants militants, not defence forces.

Like many non-state military bodies, the IRA, and Provisional and Original IRAs, had clear organisational and/or political links at various points to Sinn Fein in its various incarnations, which concerned itself with the political process. The kind of relationships that existed at various points, whether formal or informal, are broadly analogous to those that have existed between the political wing of Hamas and the Al-Qassam Brigades and similar militia/paramilitary bodies.

You said Sinn Fein and the IRA were linked at Stormont........quit while you are behind................

The reference to Stormont was to analogise the fact that parallel presence in the political institutions like the legislature is irrelevant to the question of whether or not an armed group contains state-soldiers or militants. Sinn Fein were involved in the political process and could, had they chosen to do so and been politically successful, won significant representation or even control in the Northern Ireland Parliament or the now Northern Irish Assembly. The point I was making was that, no matter their political success, this wouldn't have meant that the IRA were suddenly the official army of any state, no matter how closely linked the two happened to be at any particular moment in time. Indeed it is precisely the fact that such a relationship is just political and not sovereign that was the distinction I was making and was the reason why Hamas' military wing is a militia whilst the IDF is a defence force.

Apologies. That shouldn't have been in quotation marks. I was constructing it from what you said firstly about the criticisms of David Ward MP "just" being "another facet of the pro Israel lobby" supplemented by saying I was a "Zionist apologist" for stating that blaming "the Jews" for the treatment of the Palestinian people by the Israeli government was actually not remotely morally comparable to describing people fighting in a co-ordinated manner with guns in a militaristic manner but who were not a state sanctioned military as "militants".

Fair enough. You misquoted me and apologised. David Ward used a form of words that didn't clearly express what he meant and apologised.

Fair enough. You misquoted me and apologised. David Ward used a form of words that didn't clearly express what he meant and apologised.

The differences being firstly that on noticing my error I apologised immediately rather than restating it several hours later before retracting it later still and that the conspiratorial aspect of my assertion still stands (see your claims that he was only being "attacked" because of the pro-Israeli lobby), as implicitly does the suggestion that this particular conspiracy is Zionist by your remarks of me being a "Zionist apologist" for claiming that said conspiracy theory was untrue.

The differences being firstly that on noticing my error I apologised immediately rather than restating it several hours later before retracting it later still and that the conspiratorial aspect of my assertion still stands (see your claims that he was only being "attacked" because of the pro-Israeli lobby), as implicitly does the suggestion that this particular conspiracy is Zionist by your remarks of me being a "Zionist apologist" for claiming that said conspiracy theory was untrue.

So you apologised for being right. Bet you don't have to do that too often.

They're going to love you in the States if you get there.*

* I'm being sarcastic.

Edited by Granny Danger

• 4 weeks later...

http://news.uk.msn.com/trending-blog/george-galloway-walks-out-saying-i-dont-debate-with-israelis-155792/

Thoughts?

A petty, immature thing to do, and reflects rather badly on George imo.

Edit: just watched the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2j_2wVepwc

What on earth was he thinking? :huh:

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

http://news.uk.msn.com/trending-blog/george-galloway-walks-out-saying-i-dont-debate-with-israelis-155792/

Thoughts?

A petty, immature thing to do, and reflects rather badly on George imo.

Edit: just watched the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2j_2wVepwc

What on earth was he thinking? :huh:

He was thinking about going back to his constituency and high fiving all the muslims that gave him another job in Parliament.

It's all about George, always.

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if that limp wristed left wing cretin and general all round c**t Omen Jones will today be apologic=sing to Israel for peddling his leftarded anti semitic views on BBC Question Time during the last scuffle between Hamas and Israel last year?

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/douglas-murray/2013/03/will-owen-jones-apologise/

Knowing what a stupid little fucker he is, the answer to that is , of course he wont.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/worl...
"Many of the Palestinians killed in Gaza during the last two days by the Israeli aerial and naval bombardment were members of militant groups, but civilians – including at least four children – were also among the dead. They included 11-month-old Omar, the son of Jihad Misharawi, a BBC Arabic picture editor."

I wonder if the BBC will apologise for being completely wrong too? I somehow doubt it. They allow one of their own reportrs to peddle lies on their behalf, and to use the death of his son to peddle his hatred. Disgusting stuff.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/worl...

"Many of the Palestinians killed in Gaza during the last two days by the Israeli aerial and naval bombardment were members of militant groups, but civilians – including at least four children – were also among the dead. They included 11-month-old Omar, the son of Jihad Misharawi, a BBC Arabic picture editor."

I wonder if the BBC will apologise for being completely wrong too? I somehow doubt it. They allow one of their own reportrs to peddle lies on their behalf, and to use the death of his son to peddle his hatred. Disgusting stuff.

I wonder if that limp wristed left wing cretin and general all round c**t Omen Jones will today be apologic=sing to Israel for peddling his leftarded anti semitic views on BBC Question Time during the last scuffle between Hamas and Israel last year?

Knowing what a stupid little fucker he is, the answer to that is , of course he wont.

I'm anxiously awaiting for an apology from the Telegraph too, and the rest of the international media. And the Israeli Government who never denied it was their missile at the time. Fog of war..

P.S. ..And the Spectator:

..the BBC’s Jihad Masharawi holding his dead 11-month-old son, an innocent victim of Israeli action..
Edited by welshbairn

Can someone translate this incomprehensible gibberish into actual words, for me?