Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran)

xbl

itd be on your birth cert , if its not youd need to be married to one etc....

So if you're born and your parents choose your religion for you which is documented before you've stopped crying then that's fair game. If you actually think about it and decide that Judaism is the religion for you then it's not?

Sounds fair.

Or is this actually beyond religion and pre-Israel (or even now???), being a Jew was effectively an unofficial nationality linked by blood rather than just a religion as we would think of it today? If it was the latter, I could turn Jewish right now if I wanted to.

Edited by Hedgecutter

So if you're born and your parents choose your religion for you which is documented before you've stopped crying then that's fair game. If you actually think about it and decide that Judaism is the religion for you then it's not?

Sounds fair.

Or is this actually beyond religion and pre-Israel (or even now???), being a Jew was effectively an unofficial nationality linked by blood rather than just a religion as we would think of it today? If it was the latter, I could turn Jewish right now if I wanted to.

True , heres a bit from a isreal immigration forum....

Added on: September 22nd, 2005

Ok, I don't understand what you're looking for here.

1. If you want to go to Israel, go. You don't need to be a Jew to go to Israel. If you want a free trip based on your religion, you're NOT Jewish as of now. You weren't raised Jewish.

2. IF your family is ethnically Jewish, you need to go back down your family tree and find proof of that besides your last name. Somewhere in the USA or the world is a synagogue with records of your ancestors as members. If any male was circumsized by a Moil, that record will be kept as well, since that is when the Jewish names are given. It is all recorded.

If you have no records of any Jewish affiliation for your ancestors, then you need to do this. You need to see Reform Rabbi (who may be more sympathic to your plight) and explain your case.

He'll tell you how to proceed with your search.

Is there not a Palestinian flag? Did Glasgow City Council not fly that yesterday?

the picture was UN member states idiot?!

And yes there is a Palestinian flag , but Israel and its apologist s dont regognise it, that would be tantamount to admiting it was a state!

And they woulndt be able to refer to it as a "territory"or "disputed land"

the picture was UN member states idiot?! And yes there is a Palestinian flag , but Israel and its apologist s dont regognise it, that would be tantamount to admiting it was a state! And they woulndt be able to refer to it as a "territory"or "disputed land"

So is that picture you posted from a newspaper which doesn't recognise Palestine? Or is it from a newspaper which would recognise Palestine but chose not to so they could advance their one-sided agenda?

So is that picture you posted from a newspaper which doesn't recognise Palestine? Or is it from a newspaper which would recognise Palestine but chose not to so they could advance their one-sided agenda?

no , its a picture of UN member states who wanted a ceasefire ,Palestine isnt a member state or even a associate member then? Or dont you know this?

So basically, Thousands of Jewish people created an unofficial nationality based around the religion which they had in common and because nationality requires a land to relate to, they saw that as justification for taking over an entire region where the religion in question stemmed from?

Sounds legit. If that's the case, East Stirling fans should overrun the retail park overlying the site of Firs Park, set up a pitch / social club in the big car park and tell Currys or whoever to f*** off to the edge of town.

Eta: before somebody jumps in, it's come to my attention that it's actually still derelict beside the retail park... but just imagine that there's now a Currys there for the sake of it. ;)

Edited by Hedgecutter

So basically, Thousands of Jewish people created an unofficial nationality based around the religion which they had in common and because nationality requires a land to relate to, they saw that as justification for taking over an entire region where the religion in question stemmed from?

Sounds legit. If that's the case, East Stirling fans should overrun the retail park overlying the site of Firs Park, set up a pitch / social club in the big car park and tell Currys or whoever to f*** off to the edge of town.

but but but...you're questioning the right of Jewish people to have a homeland!!!

ANTI SEMETIC!!! Boo

but but but...you're questioning the right of Jewish people to have a homeland!!!ANTI SEMETIC!!! Boo

Don't forget anti-Shire too.

Eta: If I approved it, evidence of family members having bought season tickets, supporters club membership or being ex-players would be essential for ground / social club entry. Either that or married to one of the above.

Edited by Hedgecutter

no , its a picture of UN member states who wanted a ceasefire ,Palestine isnt a member state or even a associate member then? Or dont you know this?

Palestine is a non-member observer state.The picture just seems to suggest a fact which isn't true. Considering that Israel accepted four ceasefires and Hamas only chose to observe fourth then resumed hostilities immediately afterwards.

Palestine is a non-member observer state.The picture just seems to suggest a fact which isn't true. Considering that Israel accepted four ceasefires and Hamas only chose to observe fourth then resumed hostilities immediately afterwards.

oh , well googled about Palestine! Pity you didnt realise that earlier.

Don't forget anti-Shire too.

Eta: If I approved it, evidence of family members having bought season tickets, supporters club membership or being ex-players would be essential for ground / social club entry. Either that or married to one of the above.

better check with the Zionist apologists if Shire is the promised team first?

better check with the Zionist apologists if Shire is the promised team first?

Comparing Jews to East Stirling fans. About as accurate as the rest of your posts.

Does Adam believe followers of the Baha I faith deserve a homeland? If not, why not?

Is there a Bahá'í nationalist movement?

Does Adam believe the Ainu people have a right to a state comprising Central and Northern Honshu and Hokkaido? If not, why not?

yeah, shouldnt Christians claim palestine as their land? Isnt that where Jesus done his stuff?

whos this black geezer ? What a bigot!!!

Edited by THE KING

Comparing Jews to East Stirling fans. About as accurate as the rest of your posts.

Is there a Bahá'í nationalist movement?

It was tongue in cheek. However, whether a group of people identify themselves as a group according to which religion or football team they follow makes sod all difference to me.

It was tongue in cheek. However, whether a group of people identify themselves as a group according to which religion or football team they follow makes sod all difference to me.

I'm sure the 6 million Jews who were murdered in gas chambers and many more who have been murdered throughout history for the crime of being born Jewish would appreciate you humour.

I'm sure the 6 million Jews who were murdered in gas chambers and many more who have been murdered throughout history for the crime of being born Jewish would appreciate you humour.

There was however an element of truth to it. A group of people with a shared cause.

So if this hadn't happened, would your opinion on Israel's right to exist differ if they wanted to do the same and just get some peace away from all the associations with money, greed etc etc? Or is it because anything that speaks out against 'the Jews' is simply a no go zone simply because the Holocaust happened? Basically, is it all down to pity for them?

Additionally, because it did happen, what about all the homosexuals who were also murdered in the same fashion. Should they not also have the equal right to have their own country?

Edited by Hedgecutter