Atmosphere Last Night

Guest Annfield Red

Guest Annfield Red

Though the atmosphere where I was (Section F) was excellent however, looking across to what was the old Rangers End, and it looked dead.

What was it like where you were?

Was at the front of Section F and the place was rocking. A good crowd with only the empty top tier of the South Stand and the lower tier being half full detracting from the occasion. Mybe the SFA have to rethink the pricing for those tickets - £25 quid is a bit steep. Is the Rangers end the family section? I actually thought the Celtic end was quite timid and have noticed that before. Could it be the sheer distance those seats are from the pitch that dampens the atmosphere there?

Was in front row of west stand and it felt like a good atmosphere(Mr Smirnoff might have helped) but not as good as North stand.Still felt like a great atmosphere,better than the actual match

Guest Guinness_Alan

We were in the West Stand, middle of section A. It was good there, but it looked as if there were pockets of fans dotted around the ground creating an atmosphere, rather than everyone joining in together. But then, given that we can never all sing the National Anthem at the same speed I shouldn't be surprised!

Guest Tomsk The Beano

South Stand - Section I had a great atmosphere cos there were no kids, although some drunken eedjits were mouthing off about everything.

The Cellic end looked dead all night.

South Stand - Section I had a great atmosphere cos there were no kids, although some drunken eedjits were mouthing off about everything.

The Cellic end looked dead all night.

i was in that section :D

Guest mrs stainrod

North Stand Section C

good atmosphere and singing! :D

(one moan! - why do couples find it necessary to snog (tongues and all) during half-time right in front of you???) <_<

North stand - C-2

Cracking atmosphere - I love half-time!! There couldn't have been much work performed in Scoland yesterday coz it seemed like everyone (apart from me) had been at the pub! Helps with the atmosphere tho.

Archived