The Weekend Monster Line!

DarkBlue62

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right,i think thats everyone who has picked so far and then there's is the six that wanted in later which would give 21 teams which is too many so we will need to wait and see darkblues final decision on what he wants to do.

To be honest i've lost the plot with this so if any teams have been entered wrong,apologies in advance and feel free to change :lol:

This is too much hassle :lol:

Anyway, everyone picks a team and i was going to pick the best 14. If anyone feels the dont want a team on the line and we get 5 people saying the same thing then they will be removed and replaced with another team. 14 teams is what im looking for. I think we need some draws in about it tho as thats the reason my line was so high last weekend.

:unsure:

Anyway, everyone picks a team and i was going to pick the best 14. If anyone feels the dont want a team on the line and we get 5 people saying the same thing then they will be removed and replaced with another team. 14 teams is what im looking for. I think we need some draws in about it tho as thats the reason my line was so high last weekend.

get serious blue!!

tell the c***s one team by friday 1600 or you can feck off,and no fucking about with posting odds as everybody will put it on at there bookie of choice

so stop posting shite,post your team that all is required and blue will put his list up after 1600 on friday

is that the kind of thing you were looking for??

get serious blue!!

tell the c***s one team by friday 1600 or you can feck off,and no fucking about with posting odds as everybody will put it on at there bookie of choice

so stop posting shite,post your team that all is required and blue will put his list up after 1600 on friday

:lol: Perfect, thanks Doulikefish!

:D

Without wishing to piss on the parade, what is the actual point in this? Why don't you just pick a "Monster line" on your own?

If we all pick the same teams and it happens to come up then it will be alot better ;)

Okay,must have missed that.Cheers.

get serious blue!!

:lol: Nice one.

This is a shambles :lol:

Did you expect anything different? :lol:

Doulikefish - Annan Athletic

vinnie-7 - Motherwell

rrfc83 - Scunthorpe

Nick_BCFC - Sheffield Utd

SS - Leceister

raithforthelague - Rangers

GavMan_AUFC_1910 - Forfar

peteqos - Wolves

My selection will be East Fife @ home to Queens Park. Don't have the odds as at work!

vinnie-7 - Motherwell

rrfc83 - Scunthorpe

SS - Leceister

peteqos - Wolves

Kayster - East Fife

DJP - West Ham Chesterfield Lincoln West Ham * Subject to change, will confirm by 1pm

vinnie-7 - Motherwell

rrfc83 - Scunthorpe

SS - Leceister

peteqos - Wolves

Kayster - East Fife

DJP - West Ham Chesterfield Lincoln West Ham * Subject to change, will confirm by 1pm

seamus - Hull

Pratt St. - Oldham

Jambo Stu - Histon

Ive just realised i aint even chosen a team yet :o

vinnie-7 - Motherwell

rrfc83 - Scunthorpe

SS - Leceister

peteqos - Wolves

Kayster - East Fife

seamus - Hull

Pratt St. - Oldham

Jambo Stu - Histon

county-mad - Birmingham

freedomwriter - Portsmouth

vinnie-7 - Motherwell

rrfc83 - Scunthorpe

SS - Leceister

peteqos - Wolves

Kayster - East Fife

seamus - Hull

Pratt St. - Oldham

Jambo Stu - Histon

county-mad - Birmingham

freedomwriter - Portsmouth

They 2 will f**k it up , draw or home win for Aberdeen v Rangers and draw or away win for the Wolves Boro game.

Archived