Fifespud last won the day on February 1 2018

Fifespud had the most liked content!

6,757 Excellent

Profile Information

• My Team
    Dundee

Recent Profile Visitors

17,000 profile views
  1. I know I tend to agree with you most of the time and this post is no different, exactly my sentiment. it’s been a really good, uplifting season - a lot of really good performances and in The Doc we’ve got a cracking manager. I’m looking forward to the next few games and very excited about next season. Let’s get our foot firmly on those DAB cuntos throats.
  2. Bigger - who knows but right now we are the top team in Tayside without question.
  3. Think that’s a pretty fair summation. We‘’be had a very good season, for us, but over the last few games things seemed to have really clicked. Ordinarily I should be extremely confident going into this match, expecting us to come out on top, but that’s not the Dundee way. Who knows, a draw is the most likely result, although I’ll be very surprised if there are not goals. Heart says 2 nil, head says 2 each.
  4. The restrictions are fucking horrendous. They’ve introduced a no parking zone round the whole stadium on match days. It’s signposted as you drive into it but it’s easy to miss the signs. Even streets with no restrictions are no parking areas on match days. Tread carefully!
  5. We’re definitely a better team and very high in confidence. Dundee 0 Sainties 1 (Carson OG)
  6. Just beautiful. Really looking forward to following the second half. A wee Ross County come back would be fab.
  7. The only possibility of seeing Beck stripped at Dens again is if Liverpool reserves pop up to Dundee for a pre season friendly. Which used to be a regular occurrence back in the day. A few high profile Liverpool players made their debuts for Liverpool at Dens.
  8. We’re Dundee ffs. We don’t need to bother with any of that shite.
  9. It’s Lamie all day long over Donnelly at the moment and Dodgson over Donnelly at left back too.
  10. I feel a bit cammy about Robertson but I’ve eventually had to face facts and he’s not going to make it with us. I agree with you about the 4 loanees worth signing. Mellon probably too but his stock is possibly too high for us, despite not getting much of a chance - maybe his performances at training haven’t justified it. Donnelly has had some decent spells in games but he’s had some absolute shockers. Hopefully Astley and the homegrown youngsters get a chance over him next season. I think Dodgson has looked ok, half decent pace, not bad going forward, strong - he’s clearly no Owen Beck but he’s literally in a different league altogether. I wonder if Anderson might get another chance? His biggest failing imo was not getting his head up to see passes and ‘dying’ with the ball. Tiffoney also suffers from this but he seems well loved by everyone else.
  11. I stopped as I had no idea where the money was going. Might have another look if they sort themselves out.