Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

• My Team
    Alloa Athletic

Recent Profile Visitors

21,950 profile views
  1. Good listen as usual guys. Particularly enjoyed Kieren's passion talking about his pride in the team. Pride was what I, and I imagine many Alloa fans, felt on Saturday.
  2. Hopefully he can kick on even more next season. Has the potential to establish himself in the first team.
  3. Didn't know that, but it makes sense. Potentially a compromise to be reached with a reduced deal.
  4. That's a fair point. Building an effective squad always requires that balance between numbers and quality. If we have some good youngsters coming through then maybe Andy can leverage that. Tricky for the manager to maximise his budget. Andy's an intelligent guy, but that's a new challenge for him.
  5. Understandably so given his lack of game time and partnering Kurtis for the first time in ages.
  6. Sammo has been terrific recently coming off the bench and of course his start in the Falkirk game. He's clearly still very fit and I hope we keep him, there's still a role there.
  7. I'd be interested to see how Miko does at centre back. Seems to have all the attributes to do well there.
  8. Flaw in the voting rules, you should be able to vote against a song too.
  9. Hetherington was our best player yesterday. He's still a top player. We missed Miko's defensive aerial ability at times though. Agree re the defence, although a qualify defensive left back would help the whole defensive unit be better IMO. Agree also re Cammy. I'd keep Kev and Robbo if they are happy to be squad players. I'd keep Miko and Sammo too - and also be tempted to let LD go.
  10. Excellent service again, m8. Andy very impressive in the interview again.
  11. Is that French for chunt?