Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You'd be lucky to get change out of £2000 to fund a fortnight in London.

On holiday and seeing the sights maybe. Right now you can book a shitty hotel plus flights for £169. All you need after that is food and transport. Unless you Black Hack everywhere and only dine in the finest restaurants you should be fine.

JJ wrote the below quote in his wordpress latest post released today, in paragraph 3:

"If Regan had not approved King, he knew he would retaliate by revealing inside information that would lead to his resignation. This is why he was approved."

I left a comment stating:

"[if Regan had not approved King, he knew he would retaliate by revealing inside information that would lead to his resignation. This is why he was approved.]

I see no evidence of this wildly bold claim in paragraph 3 JJ , do you care to enlighten us how you can verify this is true?

This is an extremely bold claim, tantamount to blackmail, which you have written but you haven't provided any evidence.

RangersMind"

JJ hasn't allowed the comment to be shown on his article, although, I left my email address too. If he actually does provide any evidence to support his wildly bold claim I will let you all know. :whistle

Edited by RangersMind

JJ wrote the below quote in his wordpress latest post released today, in paragraph 3:

"If Regan had not approved King, he knew he would retaliate by revealing inside information that would lead to his resignation. This is why he was approved."

I left a comment stating:

"[if Regan had not approved King, he knew he would retaliate by revealing inside information that would lead to his resignation. This is why he was approved.]

I see no evidence of this wildly bold claim in paragraph 3 JJ , do you care to enlighten us how you can verify this is true?

This is an extremely bold claim, tantamount to blackmail, which you have written but you haven't provided any evidence.

RangersMind"

JJ hasn't allowed the comment to be shown on his article, although, I left my email address too. If he actually does provide any evidence to support his wildly bold claim I will let you all know :whistle

It was the SFA board who approved king, not just Regan. Whoever wrote that pish....

How do you reckon 'he should already have paid for all his journalistic tools'? I've no idea who he is but I'm assuming that, since he's not affiliated to any newspaper, he raises cash through contributions. Where else do you think the money would be coming from?

If he's just doing this as some kind of hobby, then fair dos, you have a point.

Also, freelancing is a feast or famine business. £2000 for two weeks work sounds loads (though it really isn't once you've paid your expenses), but even then you might go the next two weeks barely making a penny.

JJ didn't allow my comment to be shown on his article or email me back with any proof at all of his bold claim. He has allowed other comments to be shown on his article which were posted after my comment.

It is ridiculous if you ask me, because my comment wasn't biased, asked him a fair question which he couldn't answer (which obviously proved his bold claim was wrong, as he couldn't say how he verified it was true when I asked him).

It is worrying that while he claims to be a Rangers fan, I looked at his blog for 5 minutes and found a false claim already. I won't be looking at it ever again, as I will be notified by email if he ever replies, which he won't of course.

post-65451-14494247353119_thumb.jpg

Proved the clumpany wrong on a tweet and got blocked, the clumpany account posts false information willy nilly like JJ who I also proved wrong today (read the previous page of this thread). All in a day's work.

Edited by RangersMind

On holiday and seeing the sights maybe. Right now you can book a shitty hotel plus flights for £169. All you need after that is food and transport. Unless you Black Hack everywhere and only dine in the finest restaurants you should be fine.

£169? For 2 weeks in London? That's £12 a night assuming the flights are free. Where do you find this?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1449424733.463937.jpg

Proved the clumpany wrong on a tweet and got blocked, the clumpany account posts false information willy nilly like JJ who I also proved wrong today (read the previous page of this thread). All in a day's work.

Your post actually made me Google the 'story' to find out just what the f'ck was going on - turns out 'Rangers' are playing youngsters just like most other clubs in Scotland, and like they should've been doing since 2012 rather than playing the likes of Black, Kyle etc. etc.

So basically it's a non-story designed to appeal to their core customers - thick, blinkered, Old Firm and 'Rangers' fans.

Hate to be the one to point it out to you chump, but he probably blocked you because you're an idiot.

Warbiola didn't win the league with Brentford , Wolves did.

Er... Wolves were the champions in 2013/14, Brentford came second. All you have PROVED is you are a sad sack. Also regarding JJ, all you have PROVED is you disagree with his statement.

The MRF-LOO-NEY persona was better than this.

Have you considered collecting Malibu Stacey dolls or something more suited to your talents