Road to North Korea

Smurph

Found this on Reddit. Some guy has managed to take professional photographs of inside North Korea. It's part of a series and he's released the first part and it sounds like it's going to be amazing. Click

Thanks for that link Smurph, enjoyed that.

I don't doubt it's a fucking hellhole to live there but whenever you read stuff like this the prejudice and superiority just oozes out.

See how the UK media laughs at N.Korean attitudes towards the ruling family but without hint of irony fawn over our own.

Only three photos in and we see the guy say " elderly Chinese people dance in unison to avoid any signs of individuality" has the c**t never seen the slosh?

Edited by invergowrie arab

As an aside, I recently watched a documentary on North Korea in the 1966 World Cup. It's on YouTube here and definitely worth a watch if you're interested. You see a fair bit of the country too and the fascinating story in what happened at the WC.

Edited by Smurph

That's fuckin class! Looking forward to seeing more of this. DPRK fascinates me big time, would somehow love to visit it one day.

Same here, though I imagine I'd be in handcuffs on the first plane back out due either to not being able to keep a straight face while bowing at a statue or asking a local if they actually believe all this shite...

The DPRK undercover documentary from Panorama's always worth a rewatch.

A few years back, I read a blog about a couple of Austrian guys that managed to get a train into North Korea from Russia through a route that wasn't supposed to be open to Westerners. Ended up in the country unsupervised for a couple of days, and were able to visit parts of the country that foreigners never normally got to see.

http://vienna-pyongyang.blogspot.co.uk

Is he married?

You would think he would have said something.

For the record, unless the picture that was up for a few days as Gunther's avatar wasn't him and his wife, then his wife is extremely hot.

A definite Wid.

For the record, unless the picture that was up for a few days as Gunther's avatar wasn't him and his wife, then his wife is extremely hot.

A definite Wid.

He's definitely done quite well for himself, considering he looks like Charlie Adams' fat older brother.

He's definitely done quite well for himself, considering he looks like Charlie Adams' fat older brother.

I thought my own other half was quite good looking but since I saw Gunther's wife my love for her has died off a wee bit.

Gunther - How much was your wife mate?