Pregnancy And Parenting

Thanks to everyone for the kind messages, she is so gorgeous. I hated leaving them, but i have 2 cats and a dog to feed. They're coming home tomorrow, and i can't wait. Once again thank you so much.

Guest The Phoenix

I hated leaving them, but i have 2 cats and a dog to feed.

I've got this vision of you sitting outside Leeds Train Station with a cardboard sign around your neck and a cloth cap between your outstretched legs.

Congrats even if times are hard. ;)

The video that's doing the rounds just now, with a baby sitter abusing an 11 month old. Disgusting. It's things like this that make me unwilling to leave Madi with a babysitter or childminder.

PS. The video may be quite upsetting.

My link

That's fucking disgraceful,how could anyone do something like that to something so small and innocent. this gets me so mad mad.gif

The video that's doing the rounds just now, with a baby sitter abusing an 11 month old. Disgusting. It's things like this that make me unwilling to leave Madi with a babysitter or childminder.

PS. The video may be quite upsetting.

My link

f**k, that is disgusting. what kind of sick b*****d does that to a baby. nothing in the world is more precious than a child and to see that happening to one makes me feel physically ill. we don't tend to leave our kids with anyone other than immediate family when we go out, if they are not available we don't go out.

I wont be watching it having seen the comments above. :(

I wish I hadn't. You know how people say "If that was my kid, I'd kill her"? I genuinely would. I would not stop kicking her until her brain leaked out of her ears.

I wish I hadn't. You know how people say "If that was my kid, I'd kill her"? I genuinely would. I would not stop kicking her until her brain leaked out of her ears.

I watched it last night and nearly posted that I genuinely would have killed her but thought it might be a bit over-dramatic. However, on reflection I still think that. If I'd seen her do that to my child I think I'd have killed her. I'd certainly have hit her. Very hard.

Don't watch it. I couldnt finish watching it, it's so sickening. Makes me so angry.

The most horrible thing that video does is make you think about your own child being put it that situation which is heartbreaking.

I would absolutley love to be put in a room with that women for half an hour and do exactly everything she did to that poor child. I wouldn't stop, however.

Edited by Cyber_soccer

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty certain Zaks got hayfever, his wee eyes are streaming and look red raw, his nose is running like a tap. We've got him some Piriton syrup for 1 year up so hopefully it'll give him a break from it.

:(

Think my daughter who is 3 has it.

I suffer pretty badly from it over the summer so no real surprise that she is showing signs.

It's that fucking oil seed rape that is the biggest problem