Pregnancy And Parenting

Daughter in law due on Sunday, she has till next Wednesday to go herself, then planned C-Section on thursday

wee jack Mathew was born at 3.15am in the ERI weighing in at 7lb 11oz and 51cm long. Mum, dad and baby doing great. Granny and granddads nerves however are shot to ribbons. Just back from seeing him :-))))))))))))

wee jack Mathew was born at 3.15am in the ERI weighing in at 7lb 11oz and 51cm long. Mum, dad and baby doing great. Granny and granddads nerves however are shot to ribbons. Just back from seeing him :-))))))))))))

Well done Heed. Grandparents can be a right pain! Glad maw and wean are well.

Wife now 24 weeks. Think only the last few weeks started to realise there is going to be a baby arriving at the end of this pregnancy! Anna has been really excited by it all which is good.

Birth announcement in the Falkirk herald this week. A couple have decided to name their wee girl VANILLA :blink::blink::lol:

Please let their surname be Ice, please let their.....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Birth announcement in the Falkirk herald this week. A couple have decided to name their wee girl VANILLA :blink::blink::lol:

I know the dad. He owns a restaurant in Linlithgow and is as mad as a box of frogs. Vanilla is quite tame for him. It could have been a lot worse. If the kid is anything like him it will have a fake tan already.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I know the dad. He owns a restaurant in Linlithgow and is as mad as a box of frogs. Vanilla is quite tame for him. It could have been a lot worse. If the kid is anything like him it will have a fake tan already.

Probably has, lots of mums shit when they give birth.

I reckon it should be illegal to give your child a shit name, go the way of New Zealand and have a specific list of unsuitable names.

Adam, there is just no practicable way of doing this. Sweden had a similar system (my ex is Swedish) and I know our youngest (named Honor) would have had her name rejected by the Swedish system has we sought registration there when she was born in 2002.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Adam, there is just no practicable way of doing this. Sweden had a similar system (my ex is Swedish) and I know our youngest (named Honor) would have had her name rejected by the Swedish system has we sought registration there when she was born in 2002.

What is it with you Rangers' fans and exotic foreign brides - Youngsy's ex is German, is she not?