Pregnancy And Parenting

• 2 weeks later...

Mine might be here a week earlier than planned as it's currently breach and fast running out of room to turn round.

If it's any comfort my son (now 12) was in breach until about a week before his due-date. He then turned round and lingered for another week and was delivered normally. Contrary fucker. No idea where he gets that from.

Fingers crossed for a safe delivery, KB and best wishes to your Mrs and the wean.

I started this thread in 2009 as Reading Saintee, great to see its still going strong and we're all still pumpin out bairns!

My second daughter is now 9 weeks old and it's all going wonderfully well.

Have a greenie. It's one of P&B's nicest thread and has been helpful for a fair few.

Also, congratulations on your new yin and glad she's doing well.

Congrats!

Just over 16 weeks until the due date here. Mental.

Congrats bro :)

About fucking time! Well done mate :D

Thanks all, proper 13 week scan this morning and all went well, very exciting.

Have a greenie. It's one of P&B's nicest thread and has been helpful for a fair few.

Also, congratulations on your new yin and glad she's doing well.

Yep, it's a great place to dip in from time to time and get some advice from someone who is going through similar things or has been there and seen it before. Mine are now 4 and 3 and I'm in here less and less but there was a time when it was invaluable.

I also feel to an extent that mine are growing up with StewartyMac, GMan, Reina and Rowan's in a sort of weird way. They were the ones that were around at the time we started.

Yep, it's a great place to dip in from time to time and get some advice from someone who is going through similar things or has been there and seen it before. Mine are now 4 and 3 and I'm in here less and less but there was a time when it was invaluable.

I also feel to an extent that mine are growing up with StewartyMac, GMan, Reina and Rowan's in a sort of weird way. They were the ones that were around at the time we started.

Yup, me too. Can't believe my wee mannie is going to be 4 in a few days! Time flies... Mind you, if his behaviour doesn't improve in the next few days, he won't live to see his birthday... ;)