Pregnancy And Parenting

Congratulations Swarley!

We've got the 20 week scan tomorrow, I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. When is it acceptable to start properly shitting yourself that a baby will be here soon...?

Congratulations Swarley!

We've got the 20 week scan tomorrow, I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. When is it acceptable to start properly shitting yourself that a baby will be here soon...?

Unsure, I don't think I've fully realised that we have another baby as yet. It'll probably kick in at about 4am tonight when I wake up in a sweat after having a nightmare that the little b'stard chose to represent Australia over Scotland!

Ooft. Good luck, she must be getting grumpy!

We're due Jan 24th. First one. I Have The Fear.

First one too.. And I think the phrase 'dont poke the bear' sums this up.. Uncomfy women are easily annoyed, who knew?

Tried pumping her? Semen contains prostaglandins. I'll let you Google the relevance of that so you can show her yourself.

Lets just leave it as he's immune to this, spicy food, bumpy road, Roseleaf tea, Pineapple and long walks. Oh and sweep 1 gave the show but nowt else.

Think inducing will be the answer.

Herself tbf has been great with it all but the last week has begun to take its toll.

Lets just leave it as he's immune to this, spicy food, bumpy road, Roseleaf tea, Pineapple and long walks. Oh and sweep 1 gave the show but nowt else.

Think inducing will be the answer.

Herself tbf has been great with it all but the last week has begun to take its toll.

I was 9 days over with my first and he wasn't exactly small (8lb 13.5oz). I'm only 5ft 4in as well so it wasn't as if he had much room to start with. I feel her pain. I won't tell you the usual worth-it-when-he-gets-here cliche because a: it's obvious, b: it's patronising, c: you'll find out soon enough, d: it's like saying "oh, it just flies by!", it's just teasing!

Hope he comes soon for you both. :)

I was 9 days over with my first and he wasn't exactly small (8lb 13.5oz). I'm only 5ft 4in as well so it wasn't as if he had much room to start with. I feel her pain. I won't tell you the usual worth-it-when-he-gets-here cliche because a: it's obvious, b: it's patronising, c: you'll find out soon enough, d: it's like saying "oh, it just flies by!", it's just teasing!

Hope he comes soon for you both. :)

thanks.

I think the hardest part is not being able to do much to help.

I'll update you all when it happens.

thanks.

I think the hardest part is not being able to do much to help.

I'll update you all when it happens.

Yeah I remember that, don't worry things will happen pretty quickly then you'll have plenty to do! No1 was 13 days late and only the threat of an induction (scheduled for T+14) "persuaded" her to come out. No2 obviuosly learned from this and arrived 4 days ahead of the due date.