Pregnancy And Parenting

7 weeks tomorrow and I've still to finish the nursery, the new kitchen and the back garden I promised I'd have done so we can chuck our 3 year old out into once the baby is here.

If I hear one more time that she's tired I may walk....

7 weeks tomorrow and I've still to finish the nursery, the new kitchen and the back garden I promised I'd have done so we can chuck our 3 year old out into once the baby is here.

If I hear one more time that she's tired I may walk....

:lol: i started our ensuite in october and its still not finished. :ph34r:

also still still no baby yet

Edited by savagecabbage

Not long back from the hospital. Baby Anna born this morning just after midnight following 4 and half hour labour. Mother and daughter doing well.just over 8lb's. Thank god I'm not a woman! Will get them picked up in the morning. Pleased as punch. Think that will be the last one now and can't wait to tell the wee man in the morning.

First song on the radio on way home Blondie - sunday girl.

Knackared and off to sleep as busy day today now and having to post this on my phone.

Not long back from the hospital. Baby Anna born this morning just after midnight following 4 and half hour labour. Mother and daughter doing well.just over 8lb's. Thank god I'm not a woman! Will get them picked up in the morning. Pleased as punch. Think that will be the last one now and can't wait to tell the wee man in the morning.

Knackared and off to sleep as busy day today now and having to post this on my phone.

Congratulations. :D

Four and a half hours. Bloody hell, I wish ours had been four and a half hours!! <_<

Congrats. :D

Go on post what your really thinking .... "thank god I wont miss the World Cup final" :lol:

Many congratulations and well done to your Mrs, that was a swift labour! Hope they both continue to do well.

*broodes*

Congratulations savagecabbage.

How early did the woman on here start showing? My girlfriend is now 10-11 weeks on and showing a lot, I'm getting scared there's more than one in there :lol: Will find out if there is a week tomorrow :)

10-11 weeks? That'll be triplets, mate. Good luck with that. :P

Congratulations savagecabbage. :D

congrats thats my wee girls name although i called her a few on holiday there (forrest alot due to her running ) only another five weeks for our other bundle of joy.

:lol: That's what I'm scared of, twins I could probably just about cope :lol:

:lol: People show at different times and it's dependent on a few things, for example, if she's normally really slim then she'll likely start showing sooner. It could also be that you're very aware of it and so you notice it more. Try not to worry, unless of course there's a family history of multiple births, in which case, feel free to commence shitting bricks at any point.

Congratulations savagecabbage.

How early did the woman on here start showing? My girlfriend is now 10-11 weeks on and showing a lot, I'm getting scared there's more than one in there :lol: Will find out if there is a week tomorrow :)

As L-M has already said, I don't think it means a lot to be honest. Depends how quickly she gathers fluid, etc. Also her normal body shape.

I knew my wife was pregnant but looking at her even I wouldn't really have known (certainly clothed) until she was 20 weeks or so the first time. She was bigger the second time and it probably showed earlier.

Congratulations Sav and well done to your missus! Love the name.

Re: showing - I felt bigger from about 8 weeks - was a bit bloated :ph34r: - but didn't really start showing properly until 16 weeks or so.

We have chicken pox here!

you have my sympathy. The wee man caught an infection when he had his. Never have i seen anyone covered in as many spots everyewhere and i mean everywhere. Not to worry you but if you or anyones kids who have the chicken pox develop a sore or painful knee or arm get them to the docs asap. Our wee man ended up with septic arthritis and spent nearly 6 weeks in the hospital and had to have two ops on his hip. Just make sure they try not to scratch the pox as they mark very easily.

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes about Anna. Shes certainly the apple of her daddies eye. SHe's feeding well but nightime last night was murder. She was feeding every hour. Shes settled a bit today but by god she can fart and they reek. :lol: (takes that from her mother :ph34r: ). Shes the spitting image of her brother when he was born but just smaller. I will need to upload some pics when i get a chance. Had the usual load of visitors and trying to cat nap during the day is brutal. The midwife has been in and checked both over and they are fine.

I cant believe how tiny she is. Went shopping today and its so weird buying stuff thats pink and dresses etc.

you have my sympathy. The wee man caught an infection when he had his. Never have i seen anyone covered in as many spots everyewhere and i mean everywhere. Not to worry you but if you or anyones kids who have the chicken pox develop a sore or painful knee or arm get them to the docs asap. Our wee man ended up with septic arthritis and spent nearly 6 weeks in the hospital and had to have two ops on his hip. Just make sure they try not to scratch the pox as they mark very easily.

Thankfully the Dr says it is a mild dose.

Glad baby is doing well :)