Pregnancy And Parenting

Glad to hear it.

No new arrivals yet then?

Josh was weighed again today, up to 13lb7.5. He's bag on the 75th percentile for height and weight, his head is bigger though :lol: 9 weeks now, and growing out of his 0-3 months clothes. Scary stuff.

Not at this end.

Thats nuts how he's growing out his 0-3 months clothes already.

Can't wait till this is all over, she has been pretty miserable all week. Aching joints and back, heartburn, hot flushes and just generally worn out. I've been told by loads of people to try and enjoy the pregnancy....but it's murder :P

Get her pumped.

O

No mystery, chocolate just cures everything. The standing back bit is so she doesn't take your hand off at the same time!

Oh FFS, I was expecting to hear about the miraculious healing properties concealed in chocolate, was gettin ready to run away to the shop there :P

O

Oh FFS, I was expecting to hear about the miraculious healing properties concealed in chocolate, was gettin ready to run away to the shop there :P

That's just it though, the magical properties contained are unimportant, it's the fact that nothing's quite so bad when you're sucking Dairy Milk. No, that's not an attempt at an innuendo, it's just tastier and lasts longer if you suck it. :D

That's just it though, the magical properties contained are unimportant, it's the fact that nothing's quite so bad when you're sucking Dairy Milk. No, that's not an attempt at an innuendo, it's just tastier and lasts longer if you suck it. :D

Will a Penguin do the trick?

Give it to 37 weeks and she'll be delighted to oblige, unless, like me, the thought is just too much at the moment!

Hmmmm I doubt it :lol:

Give it a go. Make her a cup of tea and give her the penguin. She'll probably end up greeting because you've done something nice for her instead, but it's better than being miserable.

All out of Penguins, she'll have to make do with a Club or I'll need to go shopping, the second is more than likely.

Oh did anyone fly while pregnant? When is it safe to fly until? I read somewhere that some airlines won't allow anyone past 32 weeks on board. She wants to fly home for a week before the birth, so is planning on going in two weeks time, she'll be 31 weeks by then. I think she may also need a doctors letter to confirm she#s fit to fly.

Oh did anyone fly while pregnant? When is it safe to fly until? I read somewhere that some airlines won't allow anyone past 32 weeks on board. She wants to fly home for a week before the birth, so is planning on going in two weeks time, she'll be 31 weeks by then. I think she may also need a doctors letter to confirm she#s fit to fly.

It normally depends on the airline's policy. I think there's variations between them. I'm fairly certain that most of them won't accept pregnant women after 32 weeks though, but you might find some that will allow women to travel later than that on the provision they have a doctor's letter confirming they are safe to fly. You should be able to find policies on their websites and the doctor can advise you better.

Due date last Monday, nowt happening, next appointment a week tomorrow.

Doin' ma puss in this waiting caper.

Is she hoping to get a sweep done and a date set for induction? I have a consultant apt on Monday, hoping for a sweep but I'm not sure they'll do one at 39+4