Pregnancy And Parenting

Another trip to the Southern General tomorrow for us, for another IUT,

Had to go up today so they could do another blood matching, and by f**k that hospital is one c**t of a place to get parked, think i was about 25 minutes just driving around the zones and multi-storey before finding a space, just more stress added to a very stressful day, and it'll no doubt be the same tomorrow sad.gif

Well, what a few days mad.gif

The mrs has been kept in at Crosshouse in Killie today due to the sheer ineptitude of Greater Glasgow Health Board,

She got her IUT yesterday up at the Southern General, and no c**t seemed to know what the right hand was doing from the left!!!

Firstly the midwife gave her the wrong dosage of pre-med as and i quote "I never had my glasses on and thought it read 4mg instead of 4x 4mg" , now that in itself is, imo fucking disgraceful,

secondly, they give her a steroid shot which she should never have had due to the confliction with her diabete's and as a result is now on a 10 hour log drip to get her sugar's back under control,

The staff up at the SG are fucking seriously lacking in basic communication skills, and i'm definitely going ahead with a complaint,

super stressed and cant even be arsed putting in everything that went on yesterday and today, but some c**t up there is going to get a detonation from me at the next visit!!!!!!

Bumping this, as i'm still wifeless and bealing mad.gif

She's had another insluilne solltion put int her canula, so so much for ti gonna be 10 hour flow,i'll be lucky to get her back the morn at this rate,

Just as long as we dont end up wi a 26 week old newborn unsure.gif

Although that said, if hey are both healthy then i suppose it's dusted!!

Wasn't wearing her glasses while reading medication orders, bloody lucky she under dosed and not Over dosed. I'd be furious too.

Hope your mrs and baby are ok.

Edited by Rowan

Wasn't wearing her glasses while reading medication orders, bloody lucky she under dosed and not Over dosed. I'd be furious too.

Hope your mrs and baby are ok.

Just got her back home, and she's improved alot since yesterday,

The steroid injection caused keytones in her blood, which was blatantly disregarded at the SG, they never even read her notes apparantly, fucking unacceptable,

as for under prescribing, i'm thankful it was under prescribed as the consequences of over prescribing are obvious,

I've spoke to my local councillor earlier and he's got the ball moving regards a complaint, turns out he's pals with Alex Neil and will be getting in touch with him this evening, and i'm also waiting on a call from my own MSP, as i'm not letting negligence like that go uncontested!!!

Let's hope that your complaint means that it doesn't happen to anyone else. Piss poor. I'd be fuming, too.

34 weeks tomorrow. Just 8 and a half days left to work, but rather a lot to do in that time. Am very tired and very very uncomfortable...

Knowing you, I suspect you actually mean that. :lol:

:lol:

My two grandsons, job done.

Is one of them not built to be a goalie?! Niamh is small and nippy so she can go on the wing! She'll also kick the shit out of ball boys!

Guest The Phoenix

Is one of them not built to be a goalie?! Niamh is small and nippy so she can go on the wing! She'll also kick the shit out of ball boys!

Alexander's one next month and still showing signs of being a Sumo Wrestler but he's been walking for a few weeks so I'm sure he'll be burning off the calories!

Matthew's four in March and very demanding.

1 of each enough for us. weve enough trouble with our 2 as it is without adding anymore lol. wife watched one born thingy the other night and no way we are going through that again. great starting to get independence back a bit now the wee one is nearly 3. the kids have a far better social life than me.