Pregnancy And Parenting

Yay! Scan was brilliant, baby's perfect and measuring exactly as he/she should - apart from femur measurement which was a couple of days bigger than the average. Maybe he/she will be tall! So chuffed! Will get photos on at some point. :)

Yay! Scan was brilliant, baby's perfect and measuring exactly as he/she should - apart from femur measurement which was a couple of days bigger than the average. Maybe he/she will be tall! So chuffed! Will get photos on at some point. :)

Excellent news :D

Aye, it's a strange one!

Where's Ayrgirl and why hasn't she answered? Has Reina just eaten a few too many Jellybeans?

Seriously Reina - that first photo is amazingly clear around the eyes! Fab stuff. :D Almost makes me want to do it all again. Almost! :lol:

Where's Ayrgirl and why hasn't she answered? Has Reina just eaten a few too many Jellybeans?

Seriously Reina - that first photo is amazingly clear around the eyes! Fab stuff. :D Almost makes me want to do it all again. Almost! :lol:

She's out having wine with her friend.

I'm sure she'll know when she gets back. ;)

Congrats Reina. :D

I was in the scan room for about 20 mins as the awkward wee bugger wouldn't show his/her face to get the measurements required.

Congrats.

We had that too. Took ages to get all the right measurements. You seem to have a lot more scan photos than we do though. We only got about three in total I think over half a dozen scans. There was one really good one where he was looking right at the camera but we certainly didn't ever get more than one from any one scan visit.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

3367818693_1e407980e9_o.png

This is my favourite of the bunch. You can see his/her nose and eyes as well as the wave!

3368642244_98cf665ffb_o.png

The spine is so clear!

There are a few others on my Facebook and Flickr.

Webwasher Notification

Internet access blocked

The internet site, http://www.facebook.com/, which you have requested belongs to the category Social Networking which is regarded as inappropriate for Home Office business use, and has therefore been blocked.

I'm seeing nothing. :( Congrats again anyway Reina. :);)