Pregnancy And Parenting

He's also a year old next month. Now that's scary.

I know the feeling, my YOUNGEST was 2 in January, frightening. At least he just hits me back and we know he's a rocket, my 9 year old knows everything and says I'm the rocket [emoji19] .

It was also spaghetti and toast for lunch today....certainly cheered me up on my lunch break....

d7b7989695adc658cfccbd4c021bad7a.jpg

6 hours ago, dave.j said:

Well, after a good first day on the penicilin, things have dipped again.

Now our youngest has puss coming from her left ear.

Last year we experienced very similar. Which resulted in a week in hospital with mastoiditis.

Surgery isnt open til half 1. I could greet for her.

Poor wee soul.  How's yer wee yin, Dave?

1 minute ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

I know the feeling, my YOUNGEST was 2 in January, frightening. At least he just hits me back and we know he's a rocket, my 9 year old knows everything and says I'm the rocket emoji19.png .

It was also spaghetti and toast for lunch today....certainly cheered me up on my lunch break....

d7b7989695adc658cfccbd4c021bad7a.jpg

That genuinely gives me the boak. I'm so bad at dealing with messy eating! The wean will have finished his dinner, smiling away head to toe in muck when mum does it because she understands it should be fun and he should be learning through it yet when I feed him I more or less polish his face after every bite. 

Strangely I'm not at all phased by the manky bum. Just eating...

10 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

We're at 38 weeks and have spent half of the last 24 hours in hospital with my good lady screaming in pain for a few hours and then being cool for a few hours. Thought it was labour but it's not, the poor woman has kidney stones and even I'm feeling sorry for her. Some talk about trying to bring birth on due to the stress my missus is going through.

Just wait on her giving birth and then tell you that kidney stones through your bellend is the equivalent..

4 minutes ago, Toma_BullyWee said:

That genuinely gives me the boak. I'm so bad at dealing with messy eating! The wean will have finished his dinner, smiling away head to toe in muck when mum does it because she understands it should be fun and he should be learning through it yet when I feed him I more or less polish his face after every bite. 

You would hate to live with me. This was self feeding yoghurt the other day... 

We do baby led weaning so Catherine feeds herself and eats what we eat. It's great but when she's had enough the food gets launched all over the dining room. Just as well we are in the middle of decorating and the place is a mess! 

2017-03-07_19.44.35.jpg

Tbh I was the same wiping his face after every spoonful when he was in the high chair, but he just gets left til after he's ate his own now and gets pressure washed out the back.

Made my wee lassie bowl of pasta with a philly cheese sauce, peas and ham. Was quite nice. She wouldnt even try it. Ended up with both parents crabbit and gave in and gave her a pizza.

Half hour later made a different sort of pasta for our dinner which she then got stuck into aswell.

Seething.

You gave in?

You do know that's fucking you over for years to come? Learned behaviours bairnardo...

Just wait on her giving birth and then tell you that kidney stones through your bellend is the equivalent..

I've had kidney stones already so I've played that card a lot over the last 6 months.

How lax is the attitude towards fire safety and prevention in the fireman Sam village of Pontypandy.
My 2 year old loves it and ive seen all the episodes multiple times, but every time there's an emergency its always the same people causing them with their care free attitude towards health and safety.
There's tonight for example, the local handyman got a call to come and fix a washing machine at Dillys' house that the horrible b*****d Norman Price broke. The handyman was so excited about this that he sat the electric iron he was using at the time ON TOP of the clothing he was ironing at the time and ran out!!!! Absolute fucking weapon.

How lax is the attitude towards fire safety and prevention in the fireman Sam village of Pontypandy.
My 2 year old loves it and ive seen all the episodes multiple times, but every time there's an emergency its always the same people causing them with their care free attitude towards health and safety.
There's tonight for example, the local handyman got a call to come and fix a washing machine at Dillys' house that the horrible b*****d Norman Price broke. The handyman was so excited about this that he sat the electric iron he was using at the time ON TOP of the clothing he was ironing at the time and ran out!!!! Absolute fucking weapon.

Norman Price should be in a kids jail. He's a fucking arsonist.

Norman Price has to be based on the Jamie Bulger murderers, horrible little c**t. He annoys me almost as much as Crusher from Blaze.

Just as a wee side note there's a new program on the same channel, started on Monday, "Rusty Rivets". At least that's something that won't annoy me for the next month I haven't seen 100+ times.

50 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

You would hate to live with me. This was self feeding yoghurt the other day... 

We do baby led weaning so Catherine feeds herself and eats what we eat. It's great but when she's had enough the food gets launched all over the dining room. Just as well we are in the middle of decorating and the place is a mess! 

2017-03-07_19.44.35.jpg

Following her maw on the 'glam' front I reckon.

44 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I've had kidney stones already so I've played that card a lot over the last 6 months.

Good card to have in the deck.

PS All the best to you & the missus.

Poor wee soul.  How's yer wee yin, Dave?

Cheers fella. Home after 2 hours in A&E. You forget how much waiting there is!

Basically its all the same virus. Thonsils, ear infection, scarlet fever rash. Basically shes ticked every box, so penicilin extended to 10 days instead of the original 5.

Keep an eye on her and if her ear starts to swell out, get her to a hospital, pronto.

Off to the lake district tomorrow, for 3 days. This should be fun!

7ef4dd82c8f8add1e665b8b8e35f4c91.jpg

11 minutes ago, dave.j said:

Cheers fella. Home after 2 hours in A&E. You forget how much waiting there is!

Basically its all the same virus. Thonsils, ear infection, scarlet fever rash. Basically shes ticked every box, so penicilin extended to 10 days instead of the original 5.

Keep an eye on her and if her ear starts to swell out, get her to a hospital, pronto.

Off to the lake district tomorrow, for 3 days. This should be fun!

7ef4dd82c8f8add1e665b8b8e35f4c91.jpga

She's a wee cutie and, I bet, resilient as f**k so you 4 will have a terrific break.

BTW I'd likely have been banned for the sectarian term, "Thonsils" ;)