The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Nope. Neither Yoshi Tatsu or Tajiri were ever in Kai En Tai. The guys in it were Taka, Mens Teioh, Dick Togo and Sho Funaki. Don't think they ever had any other wrestling members and they didn't last long either.

Don't think they even existed in 2001 when Tajiri came in, and certainly didn't exist when Tatsu came in, years after Tajiri.

Nope. Neither Yoshi Tatsu or Tajiri were ever in Kai En Tai. The guys in it were Taka, Mens Teioh, Dick Togo and Sho Funaki. Don't think they ever had any other wrestling members and they didn't last long either.

Don't think they even existed in 2001 when Tajiri came in, and certainly didn't exist when Tatsu came in, years after Tajiri.

Reported for racism

:bairn :bairn :bairn

Aye I'm playing a blinder here

Kai En Tai disbanded in October 2001. At that time it was Taka and Funaki. Taka went back to Japan. Incredibly Funaki stayed with WWE until 2010!

Tajiri was in the stable in Japan in was never with them in WWF/E. He left WWE in 2005 (but appeared at the first ONS in 2006).

Yoshi Tatsu never debuted in WWE until 2009

Edited by DA Baracus

Kai En Tai disbanded in October 2001. At that time it was Taka and Funaki. Taka went back to Japan. Incredibly Funaki stayed with WWE until 2010!

Tajiri was in the stable in Japan in was never with them in WWF/E

One thing I think I can remember (hopefully don't make an arse of it again) was Taka becoming the first WWF light heavyweight champion ?

Tajiri was in the stable in Japan in was never with them in WWF/E. He left WWE in 2005 (but appeared at the first ONS in 2006).

Yoshi Tatsu never debuted in WWE until 2009

Hahaha kick a man when he's doon

It's the PCW Road to Glory weekend. Three shows in two days in Preston. Friday and Saturday. The night one card, and in order of the tournament brackets is...

Rampage Brown vs. Chris Dickinson

Lionheart vs. Matt Hardy

Joey Hayes vs. Billy Gunn

T-Bone vs. Tajiri

Drew Galloway vs. Martin Kirby

Luther Ward vs. Mr. Anderson

Bubblegum vs. El Ligero

Noam Dar vs. Timothy Thatcher

As always, a great mix of UK, indy and ex-WWE talent in PCW. The title will be defended on show three with Dave Mastiff vs. Sha Samuels. Really looking forward to this.

Oh man, Dar vs Thatcher should be incredible. Short notice though, nae chance of me getting in the megabus to Preston. Amazing card.

Aye, Dar/Thatcher was a big part of me going. Tajiri/T-Bone should be good as well, as even at a slower pace, Tajiri is the dog's baws. Rampage/Dickinson, Galloway/Kirby and Bubblegum/Ligero are the other ones I'm looking forward to.

Rooting for a Noam/Galloway semi final to continue their PCW series.

Watching Best of Nitro Volume 3 and Jericho vs Juventud Guerrera was just on. Pretty average match notable only for a Juve botch when he tries to springboard off the ropes and slips.

For some reason they've dubbed 'Break The Walls Down' for Jericho's entrance and when he wins

Watching Best of Nitro Volume 3 and Jericho vs Juventud Guerrera was just on. Pretty average match notable only for a Juve botch when he tries to springboard off the ropes and slips.

For some reason they've dubbed 'Break The Walls Down' for Jericho's entrance and when he wins

Aye Jericho matches on the network, when on WCW are the same. Due to WCW's habit of using cover versions of big songs at the time for entrance music. Jericho had Even Flow by Pearl Jam im sure and DDP was Smells like Teen Spirit by Nirvana for example

Think it was Raven who had the Even Flow rip off. Jericho never used Break The Walls down in WCW and in volumes 1 & 2 of Best of Nitro they just played the original audio (i.e. didn't dub in Break The Walls Down).

Aye Jericho matches on the network, when on WCW are the same. Due to WCW's habit of using cover versions of big songs at the time for entrance music. Jericho had Even Flow by Pearl Jam im sure and DDP was Smells like Teen Spirit by Nirvana for example

Ddp had an inverted version of teen spirit, just changed enough to be legal imo