The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

http://www.tnawrestl...system-vote-now

What a pile of shite! And clearly who the fans vote for won't mean a thing;

That’s right, your vote, along with that of the TNA Championship Committee, will go a long way in determining the monthly Top 10 Contender rankings and ultimately who gets a shot at the coveted TNA World Championship Belt.

Edited by DA Baracus

the vote for the number 1 contender thing is an EXELLENT Idea by TNA

but this being free choice and the internet, people have already got together and decided to f**k the system and everyone is voting for DESMOND WOLFE laugh.gif

he is currently winning with 27%

VOTE WOLFE NOW!

http://polldaddy.com/poll/3111102/

edit: I'm just refreshing every few seconds and you can see the results number leap up for Wolfe more and more laugh.gif this is what happens when the people get the power

Edited by Kris Boyd

the vote for the number 1 contender thing is an EXELLENT Idea by TNA

but this being free choice and the internet, people have already got together and decided to f**k the system and everyone is voting for DESMOND WOLFE laugh.gif

he is currently winning with 28%

VOTE WOLFE NOW!

http://polldaddy.com/poll/3111102/

Do you work for TNA or something?

So far in the 'supplemental' draft...

Great Khali and Ranjin Singh to RAW

Chavo Guerrero to SMACKDOWN

Cody Rhodes to SMACKDOWN

Natalya to RAW

Chris Masters to SMACKDOWN

Ezekiel Jackson to RAW

Goldust to RAW

Hornswoggle to SMACKDOWN

It's just that you seem to think everything TNA does is amazing and everything WWE does is shite.

far from it, I was outspoken about how shite Abyss is and how he was the wrong person for the push, the nasty boys, and all other shite that has gone on, I do think the wwe has been shite as it's just the same old shit over and over, now it's so softly soflty with extreme rules hardly being very extreme at all... it's over produced crap.

to be fair I think all wrestling is dull, I applaud TNA for trying something different but it's all a dying "sport" UFC is going to steal wrestlings fans over time, and rightly so

I can't see what SmackDown has gained from this draft at all really. Unless they're looking to give Big Show another big push for him to fck up. Main eventers they have now are Undertaker and who? Swagger? Punk? Mysterio? Poor.

Heel Edge is awesome though!! :D

Smackdown is going to have to suffer for a while as Raw tries to fend off TNA on Monday nights.

On the downside I can see some old feuds being rehashed again to Raw. Miz v Morrison, Edge v Orton and of course the never ending story of Cena v the retired (:rolleyes:) turtle heid Batista. R-Trust is a great addition to Monday nights as well. I'll be looking forward to his matches greatly at x30.

We also have the Dibiase brothers and Hennig Jnr stable coming soon. At least that will be fresh.

Smackdown looks a horrible show now, it has to be said.

far from it, I was outspoken about how shite Abyss is and how he was the wrong person for the push, the nasty boys, and all other shite that has gone on, I do think the wwe has been shite as it's just the same old shit over and over, now it's so softly soflty with extreme rules hardly being very extreme at all... it's over produced crap.

to be fair I think all wrestling is dull, I applaud TNA for trying something different but it's all a dying "sport" UFC is going to steal wrestlings fans over time, and rightly so

Fair enough. I reckon you could be right with UFC even though I don't watch it myself.

Smackdown will be shit now as others have said. Kane and Big Show will maybe be stepping back up to the main event?

It's just that you seem to think everything TNA does is amazing and everything WWE does is shite.

To be fair to him TNA has the better product. And it's not for kids which makes it more appealing to me.

Fair enough. I reckon you could be right with UFC even though I don't watch it myself.

Smackdown will be shit now as others have said. Kane and Big Show will maybe be stepping back up to the main event?

Kane is a jobber to the stars. Not to mention he's been a joke for the past 5 years...

I really hope that Batista doesn't leave, he's fucking hilarious...

HA HA I'M THE MAN!!!!!!!

then Sheamus going "OI OI OI HANG ON A SECOND FELLA"

Comedy gold, i've just been sitting here pishing myself for the last ten minutes! :lol:

Edited by Parscelona

Raw did a 3.1 rating for the three hour draft show (which is a tad disappointing)

BUT Impact did a 0.5 rating - their worst ever. An absolute disaster for them.

amazing really... they had the better show by miles, I think it would be worth moving back to thursdays

and to show I'm not all one sided, I think TNA just created one of the worst storylines in wrestling history.... Abyss AKA FAT KANE, now owns ric flair and hulk hogans hall of fame rings.... thats gay.... unbelivable! I hate that abyss is getting the spotlight sad.gif 0.5 justifies that

To be fair to him TNA has the better product. And it's not for kids which makes it more appealing to me.

Not sure if it's better but the way it's produced makes it MUCH easier to sit through than a bad episode of RAW, and there's plenty of those.