The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

As for the Christian thing, it's the same scenario as if it's better to be an SPL champion winning lots of medals and getting the spotlight in that division, or to go join the big league and be a birmingham level player never making the top of the tree but being in the biggest pond.

No it's not the same. It'd be like a first division team being happier at being an SPL side than yo-yoing every season.

Christian still gets loads of TV time every week, gets the odd push every year and is generally as safe as houses doing what he's doing.

TNA is a place where most casual fans couldn't give a f**k whether he was beating Kurt Angle or Brutus Magnus.

Christian is better off in WWE as is any wrestler that is good enough to hold down a steady job there.

Christian is better off in WWE as is any wrestler that is good enough to hold down a steady job there.

TNA is really low in your opinion isn't it? Guys who want creative control like RVD can really enjoy themselves and have some great matches, WWE is too controlling, Vince is a maniac with somethings, like guys being banned from doing chops now as the crowd WOOOOO! and firing danielson for spitting. I would prefer to be working for TNA if it were me.

If they get Heyman on board and get more exposure and took the show on the road in a few years there is now reason why TNA can't get to a level where they can compete much more evenly with WWE.

Yes, TNA is fairly low and we're not talking opinions here. We're talking consistantly getting about a quarter of the viewership and a FRACTION of the PPV buys that WWE gets, not to mention WWE's worldwide attendances, merch sales and everything else.

Rob Van Dam has not had a single match in TNA that was any better than his best WWE or even his best ECW work.

He fired Danielson mainly for the choke with the tie. NOT for the spitting. The spitting was merely a small part of the bigger picture. And that wasn't Vince's doing either. He couldn't give a toss untill he was pressured. He was actually HAPPY with the segment.

Vince McMahon might be a controlling boss, but that is part of the reason why WWE will ALWAYS be the top promotion in the world.

If they get Heyman on board and get more exposure and took the show on the road in a few years there is now reason why TNA can't get to a level where they can compete much more evenly with WWE.

:lol:

TNA with Heyman won't make a difference, the WWE is no longer just a wrestling company it's a machine. TNA on the other hand is just a wrestling promotion meaning that it will never be able to compete with the WWE.

When did Danielson's suspension start btw? If it's 90 days bringing him back as the 7th man for team WWE would be quality.

It was a firing, not a suspension. After that, there's a 90 day no-compete thing to get over as far as TV and PPV for ANYONE goes.

TNA with Heyman won't make a difference, the WWE is no longer just a wrestling company it's a machine. TNA on the other hand is just a wrestling promotion meaning that it will never be able to compete with the WWE.

I don't understand why anyone would want WWE to remain the Only show on sale, it's so much better for the fans if there are 2 strong products, I can't understand why people would rather watch WWE tbh, TNA is by far more entertaining.

I don't think anyone else WANTS WWE to be the only shop on sale. Infact, I don't think there's many in this thread that think it's even the case, which is why so many people talk about other promotions.

As for not being able to understand why people would prefer WWE, I could say the exact same thing the other way around. At least when I try and go back and watch WWE regularly, I can last more than three weeks, which is usually the limit as far as watching Impact on a regular basis goes before infuriating the shit out of me with it's senseless pish.