The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

What a class Raw. Punk on commentary, no Cena (for at least a few weeks after tonight) and The Miz cashes in :D

But I do agree with above, dunno why they didnt do it last night, it would have saved an a shit PPV.

Loved some of Punks commentary tonight too, especially his jabs at Alex Riley's DUI arrest.

Reflecting back on last night now, that's two great episodes of Raw in a rownow. Punk is absolute 100% entertainment on commentary and as wrong as this sounds,I hopehe stays injured for quite some time.

It's left me confused though. For weeks, Barretts quest for the WWE titlehas been the driivng force behind the feud. Now if Miz has it, I guess he will now feud with Orton, they wont have the top two heels in the company, Barrett and Miz, feuding. So that leads me to think that Cena will be back alot sooner than people think.

2qj9ahe.jpg

:lol:

Not a good night for her, eh? :lol:

I can see it now; Cena is the 'suprise' number 30 entrant at the Rumble. Cena wins Rumble and yet again goes to Mania. Boring.

The exact same thing happened in 2008 so I don't see it happening this time around - do expect him to return around that time, though.

Great show, I knew that Miz was cashing in before I watched it but it didn't detract (that much) from the show.

But, I think what they should've done is; have the GM throw Barrett's match out after they've beaten Orton up, Miz cashes in and Barrett interferes and causes the Miz to lose. Then they could have Miz and Barrett feud for the number one contender.

I forgot to mention, but was I imagining it or did Punk say something along the lines of Alx Riley being under the influence last night?laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Yeah, those were fucking hilarious. When Riley stepped in the ring, he said "Is this guy under the influence?" He also said "I bet he has news" when Riley came out and said he had some.

King of the Ring, CM Punk on commentary and Cena away, maybe. Could be a good few weeks.

Yeah, those were fucking hilarious. When Riley stepped in the ring, he said "Is this guy under the influence?" He also said "I bet he has news" when Riley came out and said he had some.

Just a suspision, but they might tell him to tone that kind of stuff down because of the whole PG thing. He is brilliant though and the kids watching wouldn't have had a clue.

So they ended SS they way they did.....and then did this the very next night? Why?blink.gif

But I do agree with above, dunno why they didnt do it last night, it would have saved an a shit PPV.

It was a shit PPV, yes. However, people wouldn't have been as shocked/surprised had it happened at SS as I imagine most people would've been on last night's RAW. It was an excellent episode of RAW - again!

PS I can see Cena returning as the #29 entrant in the RR, everyones expecting him to win it .. then HHH comes in at #30 and with the help of Nexus eliminates Cena.

How would that work? HHH would presumably come back as a heel leader of Nexus? He has unfinished business with Sheamus (also a heel), who Nexus helped win and retain the title. Who would face Cena at Mania, HHH or Barrett? Would HHH win the Rumble?

At Mania, HHH would face the WWE Champion. Cena would face Barrett.

At Mania, HHH would face the WWE Champion. Cena would face Barrett.

If HHH comes back as a heel Nexus leader and eliminates Cena, when does he face Cena? When does he face Sheamus, the man who put him out of action for almost a year? And why would the group he was in charge of help Sheamus win and hold the title?

How would that work? HHH would presumably come back as a heel leader of Nexus? He has unfinished business with Sheamus (also a heel), who Nexus helped win and retain the title. Who would face Cena at Mania, HHH or Barrett? Would HHH win the Rumble?

They didn't help him. Nexus interfered and he just happened to pick up the win. Nexus also called off the truce they had with Sheamus. The way Sheamus has been booked the last few weeks I wouldn't be surprised if HHH came back, booted f**k out of him and it was all forgotten about within a week or two.