The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Aye he phoned me up to say he's signing a deal from the Rumble till Mania, he's winning the Rumble, getting a shot at Taker's title and the streak at Mania and going into the HoF. DVD available in all god retailers.

Tell him he's an asshole!

Is that somewhere that sells gods?

There have been rumours of Sting facing Taker at Mania for a while now.

Sting's contract runs out at the end of the year I think, and the guy is apparently looking to retire. One big match would be good. They could easily build it. Have attacks on Taker but then no culprit seen. Continue these attacks by a 'mystery assailant' until it costs Taker the title/a match at Chamber, then reveal it to be Sting. He could say some stuff like

"Taker, you've defeated everyone in the business; you've beaten Rattlesnakes, Monsters, Great Ones, Immortal Ones, Warriors, Games, Next Big Things, Olympic Heros! But Taker, you've never beaten an ICON!"

They could use Sting in squash matches to build him or in mixed tags to let him take time out and get fit, and to build him. They own his entire back catalogue from before he joined TNA so they could use that too. It's so simple to build that even I, not a writer, can do it.

Phenom vs Icon. You could build all of Mania around it. It's looking like it needs something to save it, as I can't see what matches will be on it that will be even half decent. Basically it's shaping up to one of the worst Mania's ever if you consider the talent they have now and what matches they can have.

Aye, CM Punk is booked to be on house shows in the next week. Dunno yet whether he'll actually be on them or not. Apparently Vince wants him to be a commentator for a while yet and he's his new favourite.

I hope they have Punk on commentary at TLC and tell Striker to get tae.

Aye, CM Punk is booked to be on house shows in the next week. Dunno yet whether he'll actually be on them or not. Apparently Vince wants him to be a commentator for a while yet and he's his new favourite.

I hope they have Punk on commentary at TLC and tell Striker to get tae.

Nah, if they're gonna boot someone it will be King, Doubt they'd have the exact Raw commentary team on PPVs as well.

Just watched Impact, fucking hell.

I'm just gonna start with the main point. Why the f**k is Rob Terry being used? They continually let go of good talent and misuse them, but they're (seemingly) giving Terry a wee push. The main event was decent, I must admit I was marking for Anderson problems.

The Terry RVD match was alright, nothing special.

Didn't watch the Knockout's match.

Don't see why Robbie E didn't drop the title at the PPV, Lethal a lucky c**t though dry.gif. Hemme :wub:

The Brother Ray Amazing Red match was shite, they shoulda had Red beat him, just to compound Ray's anger.

The AJ and Williams brawl was good, probably the best part of the show, if I'm honest.

Not sure why the Pope segment(s) was in it. Not as if it's a surprise that he enjoys naked ladies.