The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

These WWE script writers are f****** useless.

That's because they all used to write for 90210 and programs of that ilk.

@forehead - Someone needs to take R-Truth out... side, round the back of the barn and put him down.

At least TNA's contenders are credible champions. There is just no way R-Truth should be champion of ANY company.

When was the last time he held a belt? We going back to the days of K-Kwik?

He held the US Championship after it was vacated by Hart.

Where was Sheamus, CM Punk and Triple H they deserved to be in that match. Orton ,R-truth and superman don't deserve to be. Superman just had a title shot at wrestlemania. He doesn't need another one.

Where was Sheamus, CM Punk and Triple H they deserved to be in that match. Orton ,R-truth and superman don't deserve to be. Superman just had a title shot at wrestlemania. He doesn't need another one.

Sheamus and Punk are over here early for the european tour, Triple H will be away back to behind the scenes stuff until whenever Taker is back, Triple H aint ever gonna be a regular weekly wrestler anymore.

Cena is in the main event because he is the biggest guy in the company, I dont like him either but it would be stupid if he was left out.

Thought it was clear that R-Truth has obviously been given the push that Morrison was gonna get had he not been a fanny to Trish. While I'm quite happy that Jomo aint getting his push (I'd rather he get released) I'm annoyed that someone like R-Truth is benefitting when he's been doing f**k all for months and never even got on the Mania card. Going with the triple threat they should have put Dolph in, or even Daniel Bryan, would have been better that fucking R-Truth!

Stunned that Edge has retired, but not surprised given his previous issues with injury. He was one of my favourites in my 12 [and counting] years as a WWE fan.

"For the benefit of those with flash photography..."

:D

Have'nt been on since yesterday, and I'm at work so cant read back, but anyone confirm that Sweet n' Sour Larry Sweeney died of apparent suicide?

Yeah, I posted it a few pages back.

Its one of the problems I have with the wwe, sometimes the story lines don't add up, or make sense... But then alot of the time we have no idea what is going on with folks behind the scene...

I have no idea why Cena is so popular, but the wee kids love him, think he is the greatest of all time, and I guess they make up more of the paying public than the likes of me...

The writing has been deteriorating recently, it could be however something to do with the wrestlers available, and their inability to add hoc, the characters just are not as charismatic as they once were! hopefully a couple of new additions should liven things up a bit for a while...

Cena is in the main event because he is the biggest guy in the company, I dont like him either but it would be stupid if he was left out.

Yeah but it doesn't mean in deserves to be in the #1 Contender's match twice in a row.

Even an Orton title shot would've made more sense, he should be done with Punk and Nexus and ready to get his revenge on Miz.

As I said after it, at least TNA's title holders, and the #1 contenders are credible and you could believe them being a World Champion.