The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

His finisher is indeed impressive, but I couldnt help think after he did that to Primo, how many others on the roster could take that move? Not many.

Was thinking that aswell. It is impressive, but hardly going to work with Mark Henry or someone similar.

Orton is really starting to annoy me aswell with his entrance walk that takes about five minutes.

Was thinking that aswell. It is impressive, but hardly going to work with Mark Henry or someone similar.

Orton is really starting to annoy me aswell with his entrance walk that takes about five minutes.

True but if he's involved in the US scene then I'd think people like Bryan, Morrison, Ziggler and Punk should be able to help him do it. Not sure whether they or the likes of Cena and Orton will allow him to do it to them but there's enough people that he can do it to.

If Mysterio's on the way out then they should form a wee alliance and have Mysterio do Cara's talking. (laugh.gif Cara(face in Spanish) do the talking)

"if any of the guys like me,Flair,Hardy would have retired early, maybe TNA would be a decent wrestling company, instead of being an embarrassing abortion that serves no purpose other than for me to get my perma-tanned, disgustingly crippled old body back on television....brother.

Fixed.

I know I state this regularly, but in light of last nights events I feel I have to restate my opinion. Namely that I fucking hate R-Truth! It is beyond me why this washed up jobber is getting a WWE title shot in 2011. He wasn't even the most talented one when he tagged with Road Dogg in 2000, and Road Dogg was a fat, doped-up, waste of space by that point.

Just go to hell Ron Killings.

Foley posted this on twitter earlier:

A sad day for wrestling, but what an amazing career for Edge. I was so fortunate to have been his opponent, his partner, his friend

Followed by this:

After re-reading my tweet about Edge, I can see how readers who did not know he had just retired, may have thought he had died. Very sorry.

Also, speaking about Foley, he's doing a campaign this month Rainn:

Direct contrast to the arsehole that is Hogan.

Edge says that Hogan was one of the reasons that he got into Wrestling and then Hogan has a go at him for retiring? :rolleyes:

At least Edge has retired with his dignity intact and the respect of Wrestling fans throughout the world, i'm glad that Edge is smart enough to retire, as if he continued he was putting his life in even more danger.

Hogan on the other hand, is a no good politicking backstabbing old c**t who wants to f**k his own daughter and is the most egotistical shitebag that Wrestling has ever seen.

Hogan's no hero, he's just a p***k.

While he is a p***k, he is/was a hero to many around the world.

In a way I think Hogan got lucky with Hogan Knows Best, he'll have generated quite a bit of cash from that but the show itself also showed everyone how much of a tool he is.

But like it or not Hogan is your reason why wrestling is as big as it is.

If he can't cut a promo he be fucked. Simple as that.

The wrestling isn't important any more remember.

What I did like a wee bit about last night's Raw was the role of the manager being revived again with the JR & Cole slot during the Swagger King match. Now, if they could get that going again, Sin Cara might stand a better chance.

That'll be why Goldberg was massive during the Attitude Era or Undertaker for the first 6 years of his career.:blink: Teribble point to make.

Anyone going to the Raw house show at Braehead the night? I thought about it months ago but completely forgot about it till yesterday. Not too bothered anyway, I've seen most of the Raw roster before and the shows they do over here are never actually that good. I've seen one really good match in like 7 or 8 house shows over 8 years.

Impact was obviously horeshit again last night (so much so that I fell asleep with half an hour to go). The Winter-Velvet-Angelina thing they are doing just now is the worst thing in the history of professional wrestling.

It's exceptionally dire, even for TNA. Impact was a load of pathetic horseshit again last night. Why the f**k is Bully Ray now being pushed as a main eventer? Of that's right, he used to be in WWE. God forbid that any younger talent get a push. Forgot that Kendrick was in TNA until last night. What's the point in splitting up Generation Me? And I know that Shelly (or is it Sabin) is injured, but why was last night the first time that Sabin (or was it Shelly) was on TV in many weeks?

Anderson just gets worse every week. His comments when he was looking for Sting sounded like they were supposed to be amusing but instead were just awful. Utterly excruciating actually. Very annoying too. And what a shock that he didn't join Immortal. I bet everyone was shocked by that. And again, what's the point of a TV champion if the champion is never on TV?! Yes, I know he was on last night, but that was for about 20 seconds.

Flair is just a disgrace to wrestling. As good as he was for wrestling in the past, he is having a massive negative effect on it. Why the f**k would he bury Daniels like he did last night when they're on the semi-main event of the upcoming PPV? In terms of storyline and building up towards a PPV, it's just madness. Utter tosser. I despise Flair now and the sooner he is booted from any and all wrestling the better. Scumbag.

The motorcycle incident with Mickie James and Tara and Madison was rank and made no real sense.

And of course Hogan and Bischoff talked a load of pish and hogged as much screen as they could, all of it total superfulous and unnecessary. Wankers.

And Hogan is just an utter c**t of a man these days.

During last night's Raw broadcast, Michael Cole declared himself the only undefeated WWE superstar. That is incorrect. Cole teamed with Jerry Lawler and faced Legacy for the Tag Team Championship on the July 28th, 2008 edition of Raw. Thematch ended with Cody Rhodes pinning Cole.

I didn't notice as I stopped watching wrestling for a while round about that time. Not like WWE to ignore the past!

Also, this week's Tough Enough elimination was a bit of a shock!

Edited by garymcc1874

Val Venis has posted an online rant about John Morrison and Melina where for once the person doing the rant actually comes across as being correct. He talks about how much of a little bitch John Morrison is and how much of a slut Melina is, stating that not only did JoMo happily allow Batista to shag his bird, Mike Knox of all people had a piece of the action too :lol:

Here is the link to the video.

I've never really been much of a JoMo fan, I didnt mind him when he was with Miz as a tag team but always prefered Miz and since he went face I've hated him more and more each week, he just has nothing about him and shite mic skills at that. His matches also remind me of Chris Daniels' matches in that the way they do their moves just seems too perfect and that it its more he's performing his moves rather than wrestling a match.

That added to whats came out about him the last few weeks has made him one of my most hated guys in the business, cause usually even if I hate or dislike a wrestler I'll always usually respect him and yet JoMo just seems like the biggest p***k and the biggest pussy in the world and I think if he doesnt improve his character on air and off air then I really think he wont last much longer in WWE, because they wont take his shite.

It really wouldnt surprise me if he was one of the guys who gets released in the coming months thats rumoured.

You can watch episode 2 of Tough Enough here.

My thoughts:

Really surprising that Matt got booted out. Especially when Ryan was there. And then there's people like Mikael, AJ, Martin and the big guy that Bill was surprised to get knocked down by the dog. Not to mention the two other girls that haven't been in the bottom 3 yet.

They all haven't shown anything.

Having said that, there was no one that stuck out for an elimination this week

Val Venis has posted an online rant about John Morrison and Melina where for once the person doing the rant actually comes across as being correct. He talks about how much of a little bitch John Morrison is and how much of a slut Melina is, stating that not only did JoMo happily allow Batista to shag his bird, Mike Knox of all people had a piece of the action too :lol:

Here is the link to the video.

Val always seems a genuinely decent bloke in the out of character interviews I've seen.

Is he working in a coffee shop there....? :blink: