The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Late to Raw, what's happened so far?

HHH talking shite about how he's the only guy he can trust, making himself the referee for Punk-Cena at SummerSlam.

Cena beating Swagger in a horrible match.

Alberto Del Rio saying he'll beat Punk later and calling him "the voice of the cowards" for running away at MITB.

Miz attacks Mysterio from behind, so HHH makes him face Kofi instead.

Shuggie Murrays prediction: At SummerSlam HHH screws CM Punk creating a straightforward feud between the two, with HHH coming back to wrestle.

Next Monday on RAW Cena faces and defeats Mysterio, where Del Rio cashes in his MITB and beats Cena, setting up ADR vs Cena where The Rock makes his return and screws Cena on the way to Mania.

No wonder Jeff and to a lesser extent Matt Hardy is/are taking all sorts of drugs, how many fucking tables have the went through in their careers?

I loved the one where D'von dodged Matt and then out of nowhere dodges Jeff's suicide dive.

Between the Dudleys, Edge & Christian and the Hardys they must've solely funded the table industry.

How dead are the crowd for that table spot at MITB at WM when Finlay puts JBL through the table.

Found this on youtube. Has to be one of my favourite moments in wrestling, everything about it is classic, the commentary is brilliant and the pop austin gets is amazing.

Terrible booking, lets sh*t on, what is supposed to be, the WWF's biggest threat ever by having one guy single handedly take them all out.

Edited by The Hero of the Day

Did anyone else actually order the Punk t shirt from wweshop.com and has actually had it dispatched yet ??

I did and not had the email yet sad.gif

Punk did say on twitter that demand was huge so it could be a while. It's only been out 4 days so I'm not that worried.

T-shirt is $24.99 and shipping is $6.95 so around 20 quid.

I sent them a wee email and now the order status has changed from Pending to Processing.

Edited by garymcc1874