The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Austin going over Taker would be the most pointless thing ever at this stage. As far as I'm concerned, only two guys on the active roster should be going over Taker and that's HHH and Cena. Orton at a push maybe. Nobody outside of that should be going over him either. What would be the point?

What would be the point of HHH beating Taker? Outside Taker, he's probably the biggest name in the WWE, and has been for sometime, not to mention the fact he's in the latter stages of his career unless he's gonna do what Ric Flair and Hogan are doing added to the fact, he's already faced off with Taker at Mania twice already.

Cena won't be put against Taker this year either.

I also said that the Austin thing would be a dream match.

Quite frankly, there's no-one going about that should beat Taker.

1322871373[/url]' post='5784299']

I don't get this "the streak should go to someone who needs it" stuff. It shouldn't. I don't think he should lose the streak at all. The only reason I mentioned Kane winning was because there's no point in having them wrestle otherwise for the third time at Wrestlemania. If he DOES lose it, it should be to a completely established star. Anything else takes away a part of the legacy of the streak.

Have him win at Wrestlemania and finish at 20-0. It should be his #1 legacy when he retires. "The Undertaker never lost at Wrestlemania."

1323113889[/url]' post='5791371']

Austin going over Taker would be the most pointless thing ever at this stage. As far as I'm concerned, only two guys on the active roster should be going over Taker and that's HHH and Cena. Orton at a push maybe. Nobody outside of that should be going over him either. What would be the point?

huh.gif

Selling the injury or not, they just made Daniel Bryan look absolute shit again.

Yup sad.gif No love for the Indy Darling.

This could be RAW of the year if it keeps up like this.

Divas up next dry.gif

sad.gif

Yeah, just got in from a gig and am shattered, little chance of me being up for all of it sad.gif

John Laurinaitis is funny as hell.

Wishing Morrison the best in his future endeavours, quality! :lol:

Gutting myself at that. Whole thing was really good.

A new one? Or same as the other 2?

New one, you didn't see him fully masked but he had a towel over his head and had his back to the camera and he put the mask on. Another shot of it you could just see Kane's eye but there was obviously the mask outline as well.

I don't get this "the streak should go to someone who needs it" stuff. It shouldn't. I don't think he should lose the streak at all. The only reason I mentioned Kane winning was because there's no point in having them wrestle otherwise for the third time at Wrestlemania. If he DOES lose it, it should be to a completely established star. Anything else takes away a part of the legacy of the streak.

I agree. And disagree.

I don;t think it should go but, if it does, it should be used properly - as a means of really MAKING somebody. Whish means either someone who hasn't main evented, soemone needing that push to truly a-list, or to confirm the Cena heel turn,. which will be the BatB 96, WMx-7 moment for this generation.

The problem with this, of course, is you only get one shot at it, and with Bobby Lashley, Brock Lesnar and technically The Rock all not hung around for too long, it's clear why the WWE has yet to find someone the trust and is capable.