The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

You wore a wrestling t-shirt on a night out? Big mistake.

I hadn't planned on going out out, otherwise I wouldn't have. But bloody hell, who knew so many people liked wrestling?! It got pretty annoying after a while :lol:

In regards to the Wrestlemania line up that i would like to see,

Main Event - The Rock v John Cena

WHC Title - Christian v Chris Jericho v Sheamus (DB cashes in after the match and loses)

WWE Title - CM Punk v Triple H

Streak Match - Undertaker v Kane

MITB - Cody Rhodes v Evan Bourne v Kofi Kingston v Mark Henry v Randy Orton v R-Truth v The Miz v Wade Barrett

IC Title - Ted DiBiase v Big Show

US Title - Dolph Ziggler v Jack Swagger

Tag Titles - Epico/Primo v Mysterio/Ryder v Clay/Del Rio

I would go for:

Main Event - The Rock v John Cena

WHC Title - Mark Henry vs Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus

WWE Title - Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jericho (rumble winner)

Streak Match - Undertaker v CM Punk

MITB - Cody Rhodes v Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett vs Kane vs Christian vs Miz vs Big Show vs R-Truth

IC Title - Rey Mysterio v Sin Cara

US Title - Zack Ryder v Jinder Mahal

Tag Titles - Air Boom vs Alberto Del Rio/Brotus Clay

Sorry. :lol:

Not you, I like you. The random c***s, and one particular pain in the arse that kept saying lines from Cult of Personality and expecting me to sing the next bit. Pfft. Unfortunately none of the burds asked me if I was the best in the world. :P

For some reason I'm looking forward to TLC tonight, but it'll just be on in the background probably - fcking essay due tomorrow morning that I ain't done yet! :(

Edited by Rudy

For some reason I'm looking forward to TLC tonight, but it'll just be on in the background probably - fcking essay due tomorrow morning that I ain't done yet! :(

It's a fucking nightmare isn't it?

I've got a History essay due for tomorrow, so i'm currently working my hardest to get it done before TLC starts!

It's a fucking nightmare isn't it?

I've got a History essay due for tomorrow, so i'm currently working my hardest to get it done before TLC starts!

Bloody murder. This one was meant to be in Friday and come Thursday I still hadn't started it, then we were told we could hand it in on Monday so me being a typical student decided to start it yesterday ... then went out and got pissed last night, spent all day in Glasgow today, and since getting home have sat and watched some Michael Buble shite, a programme about tourettes, and now want to watch Misfits on catchup and TLC later.

At least your working your hardest! Despite my situation, I can't even bloody force myself to sit down and just fcking do it!

... and just to make this post wrestling-related, WWE have brought out a Cena sucks t shirt. I wonder what SOL's getting for Christmas.

Forgot about this, just turned it on to see the Ryder hit the Rough Ryder and pick up the win, decent match?

edit: Ziggler sold that finisher like a pro.

Contender for most kickouts in a match ever. But decent enough opener.

WWWYKI

What the fck was that?

Epico and Primo appear out of nowhere in a tag title match at a PPV against the champions who were also nowhere to be seen on the last few shows even when Bourne was back from suspension (?)

What the fck was that?

Epico and Primo appear out of nowhere in a tag title match at a PPV against the champions who were also nowhere to be seen on the last few shows even when Bourne was back from suspension (?)

Yeah that's the Tag division all over at the moment though.

This has Barret win written all over it.