The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

An R.K.O through a table will win this

Good call! All face wins so far, pretty much guarantee's that Mark Henry will retain the WHC.

when did ref's start wearing white gloves?

He's going to surgically remove Barret from that table.

What the fck was that?

Epico and Primo appear out of nowhere in a tag title match at a PPV against the champions who were also nowhere to be seen on the last few shows even when Bourne was back from suspension (?)

They've been on Superstars and Smackdown recently. Epico and Primo beat Air Boom a few weeks ago and the Usos on Friday night.

edit: three matches that weren't announced? f**k you, WWE. You're messing up the prediction league!

Edited by forehead7

Alberto and Ricardo speak English to each other? :blink:

Decent show so far, liked the table match.

Del Rio's mic "skills" are an enormous cringe-fest. The sooner WWE realise this, the better.

Am I the only one that would take Beth Phoenix/Natalya to bed rather than Kelly Kelly?

I'd probably take Kelly Kelly, Beth and Natalya are hot as f**k though.

I would rather take AJ tbh.

Paedo /WadeBarrett

Del Rio's mic "skills" are an enormous cringe-fest. The sooner WWE realise this, the better.

Hoping that segment with Ricardo, his loss of car will start his decent into the midcard.

I have a feeling John Laurinaitis will send Brodus Clay out tonight and I have a feeling it might be this match..

What if...... This whole 2nd day of 2012 pish is for Brodus Clay?.... :unsure:

No... They can't do that.

Can they?

1324260996[/url]' post='5824865']

What if...... This whole 2nd day of 2012 pish is for Brodus Clay?.... :unsure:

No... They can't do that.

Can they?

I dunno about you but I would certainly hope not, that would be the biggest anti-climax in wwe I would see in a long time IMO.

If he takes a big name out like HHH it would establish him more I reckon.

1324261707[/url]' post='5824874']

The concept of this match is a bit moronic, no?

Yes, use a table, ladders, but use any sledgehammer except the one above the ring and it's a DQ? Nearly as bad as carefully lifting the monitors off of the announce table as they have sharp edges

The concept of this match is a bit moronic, no?

Yeah, I thought it was like money in the bank/contract type ladder matches and the sledgehammer was just for afters.

Decent match though, HHH should've jumped off the ladder and used the sledgehammer in a fist drop type way.

Yes, use a table, ladders, but use any sledgehammer except the one above the ring and it's a DQ? Nearly as bad as carefully lifting the monitors off of the announce table as they have sharp edges

If the attacker was doing a piledriver or Pedigree then they wouldn't want to be jumping on a monitor themselves. There's also electrics about. Sometimes they might reverse it as well or use it on you later.