The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Bryan is going to weasle out - escaping when the big show and henry are battling somehow.

Maybe some sort of big move between big show and henry - slam against the cage and breaks it, falling through to the floor. feet haven't touched so bryan jumps out over the carnage.

No, Cole's just a moron.

Someone needs to tell him to shut it, he's talking some complete shite. Doesn't matter that they're massive, things like ankle locks would put them on the mat.

What awful commentating as well, who the f**k cares if he loves AJ or not?

edit: Jamie, I like that. Having the cage collapse and he jumps out over the bodies.

Edited by forehead7

I don't get why they keep making a big deal out of the Daniel Bryan having his "girlfriend" out at ring side. Are they completely oblivious to the magnitudes of female valets and managers, or just stupid?

I don't get why they keep making a big deal out of the Daniel Bryan having his "girlfriend" out at ring side. Are they completely oblivious to the magnitudes of female valets and managers, or just stupid?

Yeah, you put an end to it if Booker just mentions how much it helps. Doesn't help that it's mostly Cole who isn't behind him.

Is that a botch? 19 minutes past and the first match is done? I thought that'd go later.

Bit of an anti-climax. Hopefully, for the sake of getting some decent matches and making Daniel Bryan look a strong champion, they move swiftly on from this and put him against a smaller guy. He'll no doubt lose the belt at EC though.

I wouldn't say it's a botch, not even the WWE are stupid enough to try something as risky as that.

I was just surprised at how early it finished. Especially with there only being 3 matches apart from the big 'un. Usually last about an hour(going by Rey lasting that long when he broke the record) so that's two hours to fill(maybe about 1.5 hours) so I'd have thought 30 minutes for each of them.

What I will say, Henry looked really injured. I'm pretty sick of him being involved in matches while he's still injured. Just don't fucking put him in matches! He was visibly struggling in there.