The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I know of that, Jesse Neal springs to mind, but surely the severity of the injury means even TNA won't f**k this kid over............I've still no idea who he is BTW.

Sorensen came in a few months ago, Kid Kash started beating on him for a couple of months on end. Comes in with an American football and one of those American "jock" jacket things you tend to see in tv shows.

He's alright in the ring but I can't remember ever hearing him speak...

Clay was getting over big time... I don't know about his ring work, it didn't look bad, though his matches were far too brief for me to really be able to comment... either way, ffs, don't just have him disappear off TV with no reason. Give him a non-wrestling role of some kind. It's not often WWE introduces someone and it gets as big a reaction as he did.

It's been announced that WrestleMania 29 will be hosted in New Jersey at the MetLife Stadium, home of the New York Jets and Super Bowl XLVI Champion New York Giants, on Sunday, 7th April 2013.

The official logo looks cool:-

emrv6.jpg

The stadium looks a beast as well (capacity is 82,566 and probably more for wrestling, so it could be one of the highest attended ever for WrestleMania):-

New_Meadowlands_Stadium_Mezz_Corner.jpg

Edited by Paulo Sergio

They had the same potential problem at Wrestlemania 24. People wanted to see the supposed thunder storm that was gonna hit, but it never came.Brodus Clay is a disappointing thing. They have Jinder Mahal, who is improving at an alarming rate, but still not as charismatic as Brodus Clay, and it's not like Clay is awful.

Clay is/was pish.

TNA still needs shot of Hogan and Bischoff. That they're still strongly pushing Garrett Bischoff, that the X Division is now a cruiserweight division, that everything is so predictable, that Hogan still trashes the TNA talent and other things show that they can't move forward until they get shot of those two tossers. They truly are a cancer on wrestling.