The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

How can Cena not get out of that? He didn't even kick him in the balls or anything. He just picked him up and held him on his shoulders for a good 10 seconds before F5ing him.

Lesnar's music is shit though.

He's fucking great though.

Cena loses two big feuds in a row? Lesnar can't lose his first coming back.

I love his music. Theres something brilliant about hearing it and seeing his old titantron. Like most of the great guys themes, its instantly recognisable.

Lesnar's music is brillaint i think. Whatever that noise is at the start of his music, it gets you right pumped up.

He certainly did, the Hall of Fame audience went wild.

Don't worry though, once he's fully recovered from his injury, he'll bring in higher ratings than P&B's homeboy Daniel Bryan.

Did you answer my question on here or on the Mania thread, how does charisma make someone more likely to defeat someone else?

You like and buy Christian as a main eventer(so do I), Daniel Bryan could destroy Christian.

Lesnar's music is brillaint i think. Whatever that noise is at the start of his music, it gets you right pumped up.

It's probably just me having a terrible memory but it rang no bells and didn't seem very good(although maybe it was too quiet and would have more effect being really loud).

Wouldn't surprise me if they put Lesnar on a unbeaten run for a year, and then comes up against Taker. Cena to pick up wwe title near new year, Rock makes surprise return at the rumble and wins, challenges Cena at Mania for the belt.

More likely to throw Lesnar into the Rumble as one of the first 3 or 4 and watch him wreck his way through to win it and get his title shot.

You like and buy Christian as a main eventer(so do I), Daniel Bryan could destroy Christian.

While I buy neither man as a main event guy ( Christian mainly down to the booking than anything else ), I'd take Daniel Bryan over him.

More likely to throw Lesnar into the Rumble as one of the first 3 or 4 and watch him wreck his way through to win it and get his title shot.

Yeah could be possible. The thing is, it was just the way the Rock was talking last night, it would be a good opportunity to go out and do all the press for any films and then come back in to a guaranteed match at WM29. Also, it would be utterly superb if they got the Punk vs Austin match some were hoping for earlier this year. Austin said he'd like to face Punk a few times, doubt it'll materialise though...

It would be great if they put the belt on the rock going into next years mania. Have either Cena or Lesnar challenge him as a heel. The main event for next year needs the strap in it I feel. They could push the taker match (if there is one) and the WHC match higher up if they did this as well.

How would people book Lesnar's year back, from now until 'Mania?

Yeah, another fantasy booking question. Sue me, it's the best part of t'internet wrestling chat :P

I'd like to see a feud between Brock & Orton at some point

I don't get DomDom saying that a 'smark' crowd helps as well as hinders. If every single crowd was as apparently smarky as the one last night, the WWE would be a far better product to watch. Massive crowd pops are absolutely vital to a decent wrestling product. They almost single handedly made RAW one of the best efforts in recent years last night because they were so hot.

It's probably just me having a terrible memory but it rang no bells and didn't seem very good(although maybe it was too quiet and would have more effect being really loud).

It was an abridged version of his old tune I thought. The strained note at the start is definitely from his old music.

I don't get DomDom saying that a 'smark' crowd helps as well as hinders. If every single crowd was as apparently smarky as the one last night, the WWE would be a far better product to watch. Massive crowd pops are absolutely vital to a decent wrestling product. They almost single handedly made RAW one of the best efforts in recent years last night because they were so hot.

They completely shat on the Sheamus and Del Rio segment as well as ruining the Lesnar return. I can only assume that's what he thought was hindered.