The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Nope, but two of my mates have gone up to meet Daniel Bryan and Kane. Queuing for hours apparently.

mate couldn't get the full day off or I'd of been there as well, Dolphs doing a signing at the fort as well

anyone going to wwe at the Braehead arena tonight?

Yip, I was there. Apart from a strange non event of a match between Albert and perfect jr, it was standard yet enjoyable fare.

Ziggler vs Cena on before the break and main event was Punk vs Skip Goldberg.

Biggest crowd reactions were for Bryan, Punk, Cena and Aj Lee!

Had to throw everything at it I suppose.

I hope nobody thinks this spells the end of the PG era btw. There's much more at stake.

Of course but hopefully it will see the return of the youtube Attitude era videos and they won't do anything like pulling them again. Pulling them isn't going to affect sponsors and stuff like that nowadays.

The fact they pulled loads of them but still promote the era in their WWE13 ads is a bit hypocritical.

Yeah forehead, I think you've nailed it there.

But that sort of two faced shit runs fierce in both WWE and US politics.

No doubt. It's just annoying when shit affects the WWE because of politics. That's just as much a criticism of Linda's opponent (presumably) using the WWE's past as an attack on her as it is of Linda.

I'm sure there's a whole lot more ammo that they could throw at her from the McMahon's personal dealings rather than the content of the WWF during the 90s.

:lol: His face is priceless. And Linda is still shite on the mic.

nucer.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif

I got told that with that 90 million dollars flushed down the drain, Linda became the most expensive campaigner to not get elected after spending so much money. Not sure in what area but I'd imagine it's just in Senate history (Presidential Elections must spend more than that and there has to be a loser there)