The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

It's obvious that the entire Connor thing was a massive publicity stunt. Hence why I've said f**k all about it. I give it the attention it deserves. Which is none.

Read on one the various wrestling sites that Stephanie McMahon had retweeted someone saying that 'Philanthropy is the future of marketing' earlier in the week of Wrestlemania. Pretty distasteful on various level. Edited by Booker_d

I can't stand Stephanie McMahon.

Aye she's attractive blah blah but so fucking what?

She seems to be a bit of a c**t of a person but worse, she is really shit on WWE tv. She is boring and undermines characters with her little speeches all the time. Get her to f**k.

Gonna post a full review for PWG From Out of Nowhere later, but I'll just say this now. The Young Bucks are absolutely amazing. The best tag team on the planet, and have been for years. Genuinely, in my eyes at least, one of the greatest tag teams of all time.

• 2 weeks later...

You know you've had a pretty good night when Drew Galloway shows up at your works leaving do.

Even better when he graciously agrees to about 15 selfies doing the nWo 4 life hand signal. What a guy.

I told him at one point I'd have chucked it as well if they were booking a midget over me. He agreed.

It's gone pretty well for Drew since he left WWE. I thinl he currently holds 4 titles.

Six now. He says he's the first true touring world champ since Ric Flair. Just shows that WWE certainly isn't the be all and end all for proper talent.

• 2 weeks later...

I see Jeff Jarrett's Global Force Wrestling had a press conference today revealing some of their roster. Chael Sonnen is an announcer for them.

Wrestlers announced so far:

Karl Anderson

Doc Gallows

Lance Hoyt

Davey Boy Smith Jr

Chris Masters

PJ Black (Justin Gabriel)

Chris Ojinnaka

Lei'D Tapa

Thea Trinidad