The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

"On his Twitter account, WWE developmental talent Dean Ambrose noted that he was "sent home" from WWE's TV Tapings because Mick Foley "felt uncomfortable" after their face to face over Wrestlemania weekend that popped up on Youtube.It's all angle, building whatever the storyline is for Ambrose's eventual debut on the main roster. The idea here, as we've noted, is to use social media to create a legitimate, realistic feel for something to build it slowly as opposed to beating fans over the head with an over the top angle.

Ed Koskey of WWE creative is heavily involved in the storyline."

Many apologies if this has been posted already, but I couldn't find any reference to it anywhere on the forum.

The legend that is Mick Foley will be doing stand-up comedy at the Edinburgh Festival :o :o :o

Mick's Twitter

I haven't watched wrestling since around the time of his career-ending Hell in a Cell match against Triple H. I found him hilarious in the ring and his first book (the only one of his I've read) was good aswell, so I'm well looking forward to this :D Cannae wait.

Foley! Foley! Foley! Foley!

I follow Dean Ambrose on Twitter and he seemed proper pissed off he got sent home. I'll C&P the tweets he's tweeted the past few days...

#wwe Looks like they must have been in a hurry to get me outta Virginia tonight. #senthome #pissed #thanksmick
Fuming in atl airport over a jack n coke. Hey #wwe was it something i said? #smackdown
Too angry to type. Will discuss more when i feel like it#lostgeneration.
ok,so I get sent home from tvs? cuz MICK feels uncomfortable? like I did something wrong? like I'M a criminal?#hardcorelegend=softcorebitch

Just for anyone that hasn't got Twitter or seen the tweets.

The latest Steiner twitter ramblings:

With all the media coverage via U tube,http://GQ.com and the 40 billboards of me thruout India covering Ring ka KingIsnt it strange that Tna mentiond very little about it

thats bcuz Pritchard hogan n bitchoffWere pissd bcuz it did so well drawing 14 mill viewers n they had nothin to do with it

U couldnt talk about it at the office or tweet about it.THINK ABOUT THAT! We went to India for Tna but Tna did very lil coverage of it

Bcuz these idiots were pissed they had nothing to do with the success of it..so they tried to bury the ppl who went over there

They tried to bury me they imediately startd beating morgan,they couldnt bury Magnus bcuz

They had sent him home when they first came in,so they startd using him bcuz nxt trip to India

They'll say he cant go ..Magnus is 25 yrs he can talk,wrestle and he looks great why would they send him home for about a year

Oh,yeah bcuz Garrett is 28 yrs has had less than 10 matches has great sideburns cant throw a clothline

And is the future of wrestling f**k!

But the guy they r burying the worst is abyss.fucking why!

They made him take off his mask cut his hair n walk around sayin he is abyss's brother

Which makes everybody look stupid,like we dont know what abyss looks like,what he never took off his mask

Why...abyss has bn there from the begining n is a nice guy...but they just f**k with everybody bcuz they r assholes

As soon as these assholes took over they built up a barrier where u could no longer talk to dixie u had to talk Bruce

We all thought pritchard is a p***k n didnt want to talk to him.but those who tried to contact dixie either got ignored or reprimended

Not sure how pritchard hogan n bitchoff convinced dixie to turn her back on the ppl who built up Tna

And listen to the 3 jackoffs that are sinking Tna..wrestling has always bn about ratings ratings ratings

Ratings are like a scoreboard,there isnt one coach that looks at the scoreboard at the end of the game

And wonders who won..and since these guys came to tna the ratings suckd and still do !!!!!!

So was is it so hard to figure out who is the problem

Since they came in ratings are down but costs are up,so to cuts cost in other areas to pay for these worthless ratings killers

They cut the money for catering and we startd using paper plates n plastic.fucking crazy!!!!

Pritchard hogan n bitchoffs tactics were to make everyboby job scared by fn with everybody and turnd tna into a zoo a circus

And just like every good circus u have clowns n midgets ......:..

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

I don't even watch Smackdown anymore, I just come on here to find out if anything happened, terrible terrible show!.

The start of RAW was brilliant!, good to see a big brawl to start the show off and the fake blood was a nice touch, it's been a while.

Dom - I disagree about the Cena smirk, for me it made it even better, a wee smile with the blood in his face to say bring it on!, excellent work in my opinion.

Ambrose and Foley at it again...

First of all this is what Mick's said yesterday:

I had a slight problem at Smackdown, so I took care of it. I didn't ask WWE to send him home, but I'm glad they did. Sayanora scumbag :)
Ever wonder how Veruca Salt felt when she blew her chance with the Wonka Golden Ticket? Ask @TheDeanAmbrose - I'm pretty sure he'd know.
Wonka couldn't hand over the keys to The Kingdom to someone with so little respect. No lifetime supply of Wonka bars for@TheDeanAmbrose

Someone then tweet Mick asking if he was the one holding back Ambrose's call up to Smackdown...

I don't have the power or desire to hold anyone back @dajerseyboy . But I do have the right to say no. He is welcome to get over without me

Someone the defended Ambrose...

Yes @CamilliusCaesar I hear very good things about@TheDeanAmbrose - which is why he will likely be an asset to@WWE without my involvement.

Ambrose then sent a few tweets about the whole thing.

I wonder if Mick would be so happy sitting on his high horse if it was his kids in wheelchairs.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

I'd rather go work in a gas station than apologize for what I said in Miami, Spin it however you want cuz I didnt ask for anybodys opinion

They could probably do away with Smackdown really. No storylines/angles are progressed on it and there's just 5 or 6 matches randomnly (it would seem) thrown together. All the main Smackdown lads appear on Raw anyway. The dual-brand seems to be getting phased out.

They could probably do away with Smackdown really. No storylines/angles are progressed on it and there's just 5 or 6 matches randomnly (it would seem) thrown together. All the main Smackdown lads appear on Raw anyway. The dual-brand seems to be getting phased out.

Randy Orton/Kane and Daniel Bryan/Sheamus were mostly done on Smackdown before Mania.

The latest Steiner twitter ramblings:

Despite his ramblings being almost incomprehensible, what he's actually saying is fairly accurate in my opinion.

Also where is Christian?

Incidentally this is my favourite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B8_zgQgZVE

That was a brilliant theme tune!