The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Is it not midday to open pubs? That clock said 11.55am...

10am.

I'm falling asleep already here but it's not been a bad start. Crowd sound good as well, which as we saw the other week can make a show.

Probably watch Brock's bit then go to bed and just catch up tomorrow.

PS Brock needs to get rid of that shite haircut.

DB is still the man.biggrin.gif Yes Lock!!!!laugh.gif

EDIT: Just noticed this was my 5,000th post. Not my best effort but fitting to have made it in this thread, which I'm pretty certain I have made at least 2,500 posts in.

Best thread on P&B.

Here's to another 5,000 chatting with all you dicksbiggrin.gif.

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

A greenie just because it's your 5000th post. :P Been a decent Raw so far. The Yes Lock is fantastic and the crowd have been right behind Bryan again. Rosa Mendes is outstanding, shame nobody cares about her team. Damn my inability to not click spoiler but I will watch the main event anyway to see how it unfolds

Fell asleep but caught up with it and thought it was quite decent. I wonder if Tensai will be main-eventing in a couple of months?

Edit: if they keep him undefeated etc I can see it happening, especially if there's going to be a fatal-four-way fued or similar in the near future.

Edited by Paulo Sergio

I fucking hope not. It's a shame, because I thought his work was good in Japan. Especially with Bad Intentions, who were an AWESOME tag team.

He's just A-Train again. f**k sake.

This.

Last night's Raw was alright. Punk and Henry was good, Bryan and Kingston was alright and could've been better if they'd made it less one sided. Lesnar's interview was good but the rest was pretty meh tbh. I don't like that Ziggler's been demoted to facing Clay. He's boring and needs to do something new, seriously, he hasn't changed in the two months-ish of work he's done since he came back in January.

I didn't realise it was in Chicago for Extreme Rules, I thought it was a cert that Jericho was gonna beat Punk but since it's Punk's hometown I'm less sure. I know Jericho has some Fozzy commitments during the summer and another Punk win would do him some massive favours in terms of pushing him to the next level, nevermind him retaining in his hometown.

I like that they're not wasting Lesnar's limited appearances though, means we'll get more feuds out of him if he's only here for a limited time.

Thoughts on who you'd like to see him feud with over the next year or so? I'd definitely have him go up against Punk, Orton and Taker. I think it was here that someone suggested him going on an unbeaten run and facing Taker next year. I'm a fan of that idea. Have him win the WWE title but lose it in a three-way or something.

Punk to win and move onto a Lesnar fued at some point. Jericho to fued with Cena. The Rock to have stuff to say.

I think this moves onto...

Punk/Rock/Lesnar

Taker/Cena

The top one maybe sooner than later. The second one for Mania. I CERTAINLY see something like this though. I don't buy Lesnar/Taker for one second, so if that happens, I'd be fucking livid.

The Rock taking on the streak would be shite as well.

It's only John Cena who I think should be going for it, if anyone. And purely for the breakdown, I'd love to see it taken. Of course, I'd also be gutted that it was gone. However, The Rock? He wouldn't even be considered to take the streak I don't think. If he got the match, I'd just be waiting for the finish.

Edited by DomDom