The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

The f**k? A wrestling sub-forum?

600,000 views on one thread and 21,000 posts persuaded me that, as mental as it sounds, there might be some legs in this suggestion after all, so I am giving it a fly on a temporary basis. If it's popular it stays, if it isn't the threads get moved back out to where they previously were.

I hate wrestling.

New threads galore shall now be created is my assumptionwink.gif

Oh and it's more than that I'm sure. If I remember correctly there was a previous Wrestling Thread which was deleted after the OP deleted it.

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

Could work in practice. Separate threads for Raw and the PPVs. I reckon general threads for TNA and Smackdown would probably suffice.

Keep this thread for all minor stories?

Start new threads if a story breaks that deserves it?

Keep this thread for the people watching the events live? And breaking stories on individual superstars get posted elsewhere and such things?

Keep this thread for the people watching the events live? And breaking stories on individual superstars get posted elsewhere and such things?

I think it should be the other way around, having individual raw and smackdown threads like we have individual match threas on misc should work

I think it should be the other way around, having individual raw and smackdown threads like we have individual match threas on misc should work

Don't think individual Raw & Smackdown threads are needed, and don't want this thread to die.:( I agree, for people that watch ICW & TNA new threads should be opened but for Raw and Smackdown I think this one should remain.:(

Don't think individual Raw & Smackdown threads are needed, and don't want this thread to die.:( I agree, for people that watch ICW & TNA new threads should be opened but for Raw and Smackdown I think this one should remain.:(

This thread would be used for general chat that doesn't happen on the night, although I am easy

Anything that allows you to easily avoid spoilers.....some smart arse quickly come up with an idea!

The spoilers don't really work though, admit we can't help clicking that wee box when we see it :(

The spoilers don't really work though, admit we can't help clicking that wee box when we see it :(

Exactly. I can't click on this thread and not click on a spoiler. If the have separate live threads then you simply avoid the thread to avoid temptationwink.gif