The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Chris Hero (Kassius Ohno) was apparently released by the WWE yesterday.

Assuming it will be to do with his 'attitude'? I know there were lots of rumoured arguments between him and all the trainers about his physical condition and his either refusal or lack of motivation to work with certain weights programs to improve his physique. Only ever seen a few bits and pieces involving him at NXT but can't say I was ever totally impressed with him, but I didn't ever get to see too much of him.

Hardcore Holly left Preston this weekend with a hell of a fanbase, as did Uhaa Nation and D'Lo Brown.

We already knew what Chris Masters was capable of, and he had another epic battle this weekend with Chris Masters. Kevin Steen turned on his a-game twice in the same day too.

So much amazing in those two PCW shows.

EDIT: AJ Styles vs. Lionheart seems to be getting set up as the main event in December for them.

Edited by DomDom

Left after the q and a because no photo opps. Really enjoyed it but X Pac comes across as a bit of a w**k. Nash spoke well and was funny. Hall was the best for me.

I got to ask the last question and got a bit star struck cause I've grew up idolising him. Asked him what he thought he was going to get from going to DDP's crib rather than rehab.

It ended up getting emotional and Nash started crying after it saying it was great to have him back.

Thought the Q and A was great but the prices was the only thing letting the night down. £50 for autograph from all three or £20 for one, £20 for a photo and £30 for a t shirt. And they had the cheek to slag Virgil!

Left after the q and a because no photo opps. Really enjoyed it but X Pac comes across as a bit of a w**k. Nash spoke well and was funny. Hall was the best for me.

I got to ask the last question and got a bit star struck cause I've grew up idolising him. Asked him what he thought he was going to get from going to DDP's crib rather than rehab.

It ended up getting emotional and Nash started crying after it saying it was great to have him back.

Thought the Q and A was great but the prices was the only thing letting the night down. £50 for autograph from all three or £20 for one, £20 for a photo and £30 for a t shirt. And they had the cheek to slag Virgil!

Excellent question mate and got some excellent answers, definitely my moment if the night.

As for the event, a shambles would be too kind a word to describe it. Did meet Nash at the bar after the Q&A though so I'm pleased with that.

Bit of a shambles organisationally really...It ended up being you got 2 out of the 3 signatures for free & you were to pay £20 for the 3rd one. I got Nash & Hall's & then just walked across to X-Pac who signed for me anyway :lol:

Q&A section was decent though, the highlight being when Nash DESTROYED a guy who asked if he felt responsible for WCW's demise :lol:

Excellent question mate and got some excellent answers, definitely my moment if the night.

As for the event, a shambles would be too kind a word to describe it. Did meet Nash at the bar after the Q&A though so I'm pleased with that.

Cheers. I forgot to ask if he expected the reaction he did with reconciling with his son and the hip replacement but forgot. Got a good answer which was what I was happy at. Some of the questions wrre ridiculous by the folk such as "what's your views on the shield" and other daft ones.

Agree with the other poster re the prices, if you bought a photo and a t shirt it means you have spent £100 including your ticket. When I went to Mick Foley it was an extra tenner for a meet and greet, autograph and picture. The organisation was also a bit of a shambles.

I usually hate wrestling fans. When I've been to these types of shows absolute mutants get to waste an opportunity by asking ridiculous questions. At the Nigel McGuinness one some boy stood for 10 minutes telling us how his mam got sick and died and that he was training to be a wrestler as a tribute to her. Sit the f**k doon son.

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

I was waiting with my friends at the end of the autograph queue and we were the last 5 or so people to meet them. I told the woman on the desk I'd just take Hall and Waltman's autographs for free, then when I got them everyone else had finished seeing Kevin Nash so I just stuck my Wrestlemania programme in front of him to sign and he did. Was able to get pictures with them as well on my own camera and spent about 5 minutes talking to them all. My friends paid £40 for their photo and autographs but I managed to get mine for free!

I was waiting with my friends at the end of the autograph queue and we were the last 5 or so people to meet them. I told the woman on the desk I'd just take Hall and Waltman's autographs for free, then when I got them everyone else had finished seeing Kevin Nash so I just stuck my Wrestlemania programme in front of him to sign and he did. Was able to get pictures with them as well on my own camera and spent about 5 minutes talking to them all. My friends paid £40 for their photo and autographs but I managed to get mine for free!

How long did you end up waiting for at the end for that? Me and my mate just left at the end as we were quite disappointed at the £20 for a photo at start etc, the run time for the show was nothing that the had advertised anyway.

Must have been close to an hour and a half, think we left around 11.15. One of my friends was absolutely wasted when we started queuing but by the time we got to the front he had sobered up.

Also thought it was poor when they announced they'd be back for part 2 then later cancelled it, the q and a couldn't have lasted much longer than an hour?

A hell of a lot of people mightly pissed off on the Facebook event page. Quite rightly so IMO, they've obviously either pre planned to rip people off or they've mis-calculated their costs (perhaps assuming all events would sell out?) and are now trying to recoup some money. Utter dicks no matter what the reason is.