The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

9 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

I fucking hate the Road to shows. I used to watch them but it's just wall to wall phone in performances. That stuff could easily put someone off.

Completely disagree. Lot of multi man tag stuff that really doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme but I rarely miss one. Hardly ever watched anything on those shows that I'd describe as phoned in!

Southpaw should just flat out replace WWE. 

Love that they went prequel to showcase the downfall of Chet.

Also, thought it was difficult to make Renee Young any sexier but that Motley Crue groupie get up is OOFT! 

Edited by djchapsticks

My thoughts exactly. Renee was looking good as usual but Natalia does well even when you're not pouring her into her gear. Well done all involved.

Just need season 3 to involve her opposition being Alexa Bliss in some capacity and were set

That ROH Edinburgh show was great, possibly save for a brutal looking bump Jay Lethal took over the top and on to a ladder perched between the apron and crowd barrier.

Young Bucks are going to be really fuckin' over when they land in WWE.

Are the Young Bucks not in the group of wrestlers who have said they wouldn't go to WWE?  I know Omega is really negative about it.

Don't know if the group you are referring to is the bullet club, if so none of them seem interested. They do have Cody Rhodes who could influence their decision though.

Are the Young Bucks not in the group of wrestlers who have said they wouldn't go to WWE?  I know Omega is really negative about it.

Far be it for me to suggest people would lie about that, but it's more likely than not WWE will offer them more money than they are currently on at some point, and they'll go.

7 hours ago, diamond_for_life said:

Tend not to follow much in wrestling other than the "tv" promotions. Am i rite they were in TNA along with Motorcity Machine Guns ? Two stand out tag teams 

Yes. They were called 'Generation Me' in TNA