The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Apparently it's a matter of YEARS for Jeff in prison so lets not talk about his comeback. It's a shame because the guy is stunning. One of the best performers of last decade.

I hate that he's mates with Shannon Moore. Moore is one of the worst cruisers of all time.

I thought that was common knowledge when he first got arrested. They claimed that the amount of drugs he had on him (£1,500 apparently) at the time lead them to believe that he had the intention of supplying drugs. He's pretty much fucked I reckon, I remember at the time reading that if he is found guilty of trafficking he faces something like 14 years.

It will get thrown out I bet you. Somehow. Someway. He will get away with it.

Does anyone really believe he was drug trafficking? I think it's very likely that he wasn't, but he stil has to be punished possesion. He WILL get punished but I can't see it being anything like the 14 years suggested.

Going off the Jeff hardy story a bit but is anybody else getting really fed up with the Batista and Mysterio storyline ?

Very. Neither interest me at all, and they wrestle each other every week. It's about time Undertaker started making regular appearances, the knob. He's shite as well, mind.

Just watched ECW there. Was a surprise to me at first that Ezekiel Jackson won the battle royal (I thought CM Punk had in in the bag) but if you look back at house show results over the last couple of weeks Christin has fought Ezekiel in nearly every one so it was clear that they had some plans for them to feud. I reckon Ezekiel will eventually win the belt and turn face to feud with Regal over it. Christian has went just about as far as he can with it and will hopefully jump shows in the post Mania draft.

I hope he does. Smackdown badly misses him. That being said, I've been enjoying Batista since he turned heel.

Watched Impact on the YouTube site. Generation Me made MCMG look about as innovative as Andre the Giant.

I hope he does. Smackdown badly misses him. That being said, I've been enjoying Batista since he turned heel.

If the plans to have feud with Jericho are to be believed then I am looking forward to his return. A face turn for Edge would just freshen the whole Smackdown scene up since he has pr.etty much had the same gimmick since 2004/05

Very. Neither interest me at all, and they wrestle each other every week. It's about time Undertaker started making regular appearances, the knob. He's shite as well, mind.

i like them both but it is every week on Smackdown the main event is Mysterio v Batista

It will be Kennedy. He's the only guy who had his finger in the "Hulkamania Tour" pie out of the guys mentioned.

Major talent aquisition, that is not. Not that he's bad but it's not major.

Edited by EdinburghLivi