The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

From what i have heard she has handed her notice in and left the company. Even announced it on some live stream.

Aint she a Knockout tag champ?

However I thoroughly enjoyed Impact last night on Bravo, the screwjob thing worked well as its got people talking. Kurt wont go to WWE but there is an element of mystery over who screwed Angle...

Rey has plans for Mania but I am saying nothing.

Lets face it, Rey will no doubt get injured and miss mania anyway.

Looks like for a change it aint easy to guess who's gonna win the Rumble, although I thought that last year and then the intro video for the Rumble PPV was a Randy Orton Tribute.

But anyway, who do folk think will win the Rumble? I still think it'll be Edge, as a surprise entrant.

Lets face it, Rey will no doubt get injured and miss mania anyway.

Looks like for a change it aint easy to guess who's gonna win the Rumble, although I thought that last year and then the intro video for the Rumble PPV was a Randy Orton Tribute.

But anyway, who do folk think will win the Rumble? I still think it'll be Edge, as a surprise entrant.

Was thinking Jericho, but I'm hoping he has other plans at Mania (Edge vs Jericho) so I'm going for HHH.

Why the f**k have TNA chucked Jeremy Borash? I think they have anyway I thought he wis excellent at his job. Good interplay with the likes of Mick Foley every week. Works the live crowd well anol.

No idea... he was brilliant at what he did and as you said had good banter with the likes of Foley.

Why the f**k have TNA chucked Jeremy Borash? I think they have anyway I thought he wis excellent at his job. Good interplay with the likes of Mick Foley every week. Works the live crowd well anol.

Yeah, I can't believe that one. I know they're trying to rape TNA of what little identity it's had over the last few years, but that's mindnumbingly idiotic. Adds so much to a segment, without taking the spotlight away from the wrestlers.

Anyone remember his interviews with Angle when Kurt was tanning?

*knocks on door*"Kurt?"

"Go away!"

"It's JB."

(without breaking stride)"So what?"

"Where's my underwear?! Are you wearing my underwear?"

"No, I don't wear underwear"

(grinning suddenly, after being all heel-ish in his demeanour a moment prior)"Oh I gotcha, freeballin' huh?!"

*Borash smiles in a "well, ya know.." kind of way*

Quite enjoyed Impact watch it today.

What was the screw job all about? Was that real? I was just left confused.

I have enjoyed all the Impacts since January 4th, they have mostly been car crashes, but still good.

The screwjob was well done even though an exact copy of another one, but I cant remember which :rolleyes:

Shawn Michaels for me. Just seems logical that he will do that then face Undertaker at Mania.

While that is a good shout, there is many other ways they can get that match done and to make sense doing it. I think HBK will cost Taker the title at somepoint, but probably not at the Rumble.

Was thinking Jericho, but I'm hoping he has other plans at Mania (Edge vs Jericho) so I'm going for HHH.

I'm guessing that would be so he goes on to face Sheamus, which I think sounds like the worst possible WM main event. I really hope he doesnt win it but I think he just might be. A mate of mine is convinced Punk is gonna win it to then go on to face Rey for the title but I really cant see Punk winning it. If they already have a Mask vs Hair match planned then they dont need the title involved to make it work.

Agree completely, he is the best interviewer they have, very popular, I think he's really good at presenting the spin cycle show. Only thing he shouldnt be doing is the Main Event introductions, hes shite at them.

Anyone remember his interviews with Angle when Kurt was tanning?

*knocks on door*"Kurt?"

"Go away!"

"It's JB."

(without breaking stride)"So what?"

"Where's my underwear?! Are you wearing my underwear?"

"No, I don't wear underwear"

(grinning suddenly, after being all heel-ish in his demeanour a moment prior)"Oh I gotcha, freeballin' huh?!"

*Borash smiles in a "well, ya know.." kind of way*

Haha, I wanna see that video.

I'm guessing that would be so he goes on to face Sheamus, which I think sounds like the worst possible WM main event. I really hope he doesnt win it but I think he just might be.

That's my thinking, though if it happens there's no way it would be the last match of the night.

That's my thinking, though if it happens there's no way it would be the last match of the night.

Yeah thats what I really wouldnt want to happen. Triple H - Orton was awful at WM25, because nobody cared after seeing HBK - Taker.

I'm guessing that would be so he goes on to face Sheamus, which I think sounds like the worst possible WM main event. I really hope he doesnt win it but I think he just might be. A mate of mine is convinced Punk is gonna win it to then go on to face Rey for the title but I really cant see Punk winning it. If they already have a Mask vs Hair match planned then they dont need the title involved to make it work.

I don't think that Triple H vs. Sheamus would headline if it was on the show, because even Vinny Mac wouldn't have Sheamus in such a big match I don't reckon.

I reckon they'll do a "One last time" between Orton and Cena to headline Wrestlemania.

I reckon they'll do a "One last time" between Orton and Cena to headline Wrestlemania.

I hope not, even though I was surprised that they pulled off a good ironman match, I just dont wanna see them 2 again. I really think they might just get Cena vs The Rock at Mania. I think if they offer him enough, Mr Johnson would do it.

I don't mind him competing for it so long as he doesn't win it. One of the best ways to make money from the ever popular Rey Rey is to have him near the top of the card. For that reason alone, I can take him being there.

Aint she a Knockout tag champ?

However I thoroughly enjoyed Impact last night on Bravo, the screwjob thing worked well as its got people talking. Kurt wont go to WWE but there is an element of mystery over who screwed Angle...

Yeah she is.

Here is the full article

-- As reported earlier, Awesome Kong has given notice to TNA with the multi-time champion herself confirming said reports during a live video stream this afternoon. It should be noted that her decision to hand in her notice may not necessarily be as a result of her heated encounter with Bubba the Love Sponge earlier this week, but rather, the company's upcoming tour of Europe.

"I told TNA that I would think about it," Kong said during a live video stream of the company's request for her to go on the European tour. "All they had to do is wait 10 minutes."

Edited by sjm89

Am I the only one who finds it ridiculous that Rey Mysterio even competes for the World HEAVYWEIGHT Championship? It's just silly.

Yes, he shouldn't be the World Heavyweight Champion, ever. But he is good at the underdog little guy that folk believe in.

But I hate the little runt, so I'm a little biased in my opinion.

Anyway, think Bret Hart is meant to be on Raw tonight, but apart from that there doesnt look like much else happening.