The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

1 hour ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Another bad day for Whiplash.

Eazrb32WoAEMREJ?format=jpg&name=medium

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

Jesus wept! That's awful.

Just been on twitter and it's d-day for wrestling perverts. People getting called out left, right and centre! Mainly all indie workers but I get the feeling this is just the ball getting rolling. There's apparently a list of around 30 names of sex pests doing the rounds.

From the same thread + another. Honestly feel fucking sick. Cannot imagine how the victims and women in wrestling in general feel. 

Edit to add: The first screenshot didn't embed how I imagined but they are talking about Kid Fite. 

Edited by airdrieman

There's been the odd story come out over the years about Orton, Edge etc being dickheads, but other than Ashley Massaro, I can't think of anyone making more serious allegations against the WWE.

A lot of Diva search era female wrestlers just suddenly quit the business entirely back in the day, so it's not difficult to imagine that some of them have some serious dirt on Vince and Co.

Given how quickly they swept the Velveteen Dream thing under the carpet, no doubt they'll just ignore this and hope it goes away as well.

This is brutal, horrible stuff. Grim as f**k.

All those who are guilty need to be punted out of the business. Dreadful way to behave and absolutely unacceptable. Sounds like many will be lucky to avoid a visit from the police.

Total scumbags.

44 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Vince McMahon’s eventual cancellation will make Saville’s look like a picnic.

That will be some event.

He must have settled so much things out of court. Loads for his company but also probably loads for himself.

Going to be very grim and very brutal. 

He's a dreadful human anyway, but that will surely solidify him as one of the very worst.

4 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I can see Vince using this as an excuse to get rid of NXT UK.

I don't think they will. They'll get rid of those accused and try to float under the radar. Especially if they can say none of this happened under their watch (i've not kept up with everything so don't know the time scales).