The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Gallus are done with NXT UK if allegations against Joe Coffey & Wolfgang are correct.

Huge chunks of Dallas' ICW roster past & present being accused here.

As he's at top of the tree just now big Drew better hope he's been squeaky clean!

10 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Where's the allegations found? 

Reddit has a mega thread of all the allegations:

Jim Cornette swatting the allegations against him away:

Edited by Ludo*1

There’s been a few ICW talent outed (including really fucking vile stuff involving Wolfgang) and calls that they knew about stuff and never did anything about it. Dallas deleting his Twitter could be innocuous but it does seem an odd thing to do given the circumstances. 

1 minute ago, airdrieman said:

There’s been a few ICW talent outed (including really fucking vile stuff involving Wolfgang) and calls that they knew about stuff and never did anything about it. Dallas deleting his Twitter could be innocuous but it does seem an odd thing to do given the circumstances. 

It does seem on the surface to be a bit of a hotbed in these allegations. As i said in the ICW thread at best their already depleted roster will be further depleted by this, at worst I can see this being a game over situ. Hope it's the former, but if more proof keeps tumbling out at current rates I worry it's the latter.

17 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

It does seem on the surface to be a bit of a hotbed in these allegations. As i said in the ICW thread at best their already depleted roster will be further depleted by this, at worst I can see this being a game over situ. Hope it's the former, but if more proof keeps tumbling out at current rates I worry it's the latter.

They had already pushed back all shows to next year. So as a company they've got time to figure out what's next.

Guest bernardblack

I think something was mentioned about him on twitter. Think is the key word there as there’s lots of stuff flying around.

I dunno how anybody's surprised. They're a shower of total weirdos. Always thought there was something a bit off with a good  few of the ICW crowd. 

No sure exactly what I'm trying to articulate here but aye ye could tell they were all a bit rapey. 

1 hour ago, Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth said:

I dunno how anybody's surprised. They're a shower of total weirdos. Always thought there was something a bit off with a good  few of the ICW crowd. 

No sure exactly what I'm trying to articulate here but aye ye could tell they were all a bit rapey. 

I think the scope of it surprising, certainly to me anyway. 

Hope all the guilty ones are dealt with severely, including those that let it happen (by which I mean those who fostered an environment where such things were acceptable).