The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

On 05/07/2020 at 23:53, FifeArab said:

Noticed tonight The Dark Side of The Ring’ Is on sky demand season 1 and 2. Got them all downloading right now and can’t wait to watch them.

Watched the full second series now, Cornette is superb on these. 

NJ Dominion was a proper "buh" moment at the ending.

At least I have ChocoPro to keep me going through the days, even if i'll miss Beer Time today as it's at 2am.

7 minutes ago, Comrie said:

NJ Dominion was a proper "buh" moment at the ending.

At least I have ChocoPro to keep me going through the days, even if i'll miss Beer Time today as it's at 2am.

Yeah, there was a lot of "Whit?" at the end of the main event. To be fair New Japan don't do overbooked mega shenanigans that often so it's a more pronounced WTF when they do.

Something To Wrestle With Bruce Prichard is widely available on Youtube with some interesting story's, i found it during Lockdown and so far upto Stone Cold walks out (Episode 50) 

30 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I think that, whilst he does tell some good stories and his impressions are amusing, he's also a huge bullshitter.

his show is probably summed up like the internet in general tbh.

He will make you laugh from time to time and much like Cornette's drive thru or Bischoff's 83 weeks podcast its somewhat entertaining with some history lessons from a certain point of view.

On 13/07/2020 at 20:53, GFARAB82 said:

Something To Wrestle With Bruce Prichard is widely available on Youtube with some interesting story's, i found it during Lockdown and so far upto Stone Cold walks out (Episode 50) 

I’ve watched The Last Ride and season 2 of DSOTR recently. Other than the one you’ve mentioned there, what are some other shows widely available on YouTube, Daily Motion or any other free-to-view services? 

On 17/07/2020 at 23:35, TheGoon said:

JR’s new book is some read. Vince is a bit of an arsehole eh?

The story that did the rounds for ages with Vince repeatedly farting in the car with JR trying to get him to admit that they stank still does me in.

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Aye. This Rollins - Mysterio is great so ofc there’s a completely dumb stipulation that ruins it before the bell rings

Mind-boggling.