The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Don't get me wrong, half the time I can't stand the fucker, but he has never failed to get me hyped to f**k for his WrestleMania matches along with a fair few other ones.

Same here - his match with HHH at Wrestlemania 22 is one of my favourites from recent years.

Same here - his match with HHH at Wrestlemania 22 is one of my favourites from recent years.

Thats actually my favourite Cena match ever. Incredible match. The entrances...f**k me. I watched it the next day with all my mates. There were only about 4 or 5 of us interested in it. But by the end of it there were about 20 of us sitting on the floor right infront of the TV screaming oor heads off.laugh.gif

IWC of Internet Wrestling Community....basically the smartarsestongue.gif

Ahh :lol:

I hate internet wrestling geeks who just care about Ring of Honour etc. Thats why I dont bother with any of the Wrestling forums elswhere. Everyone on them are c***s, to be honest.

Ahh laugh.gif

I hate internet wrestling geeks who just care about Ring of Honour etc. Thats why I dont bother with any of the Wrestling forums elswhere. Everyone on them are c***s, to be honest.

Technically by typing that...your one of themlaugh.gif .

If you've ever been to see 1PW you'll know who I'm talking about....I felt like the only "normal" person therelaugh.gif .

Technically by typing that...your one of them:lol: .

If you've ever been to see 1PW you'll know who I'm talking about....I felt like the only "normal" person there:lol: .

Were all good on here. Technically, its a footie forum lol.

Only wrestling shows I've been to are WWE house shows in Glasgow. But I know what you mean about feeling very "normal". Everyone else at WWE house shows are Families with kids. Or THEM :lol: Wearing their ROH hoodies and thinking they're cool because they boo good guys and cheers bad guys. Fucking tossers, the lot of them.

Well I've been to a fair few wrestling shows but to be honest, the 1PW crowd are my least favourite. Biggest bunch of arseholes I've ever seenlaugh.gif . They almost make me not want to go.

Is 1PW the one that in LA? The one that Cena, Orton and Samoa Joe went through?

Is 1PW the one that in LA? The one that Cena, Orton and Samoa Joe went through?

It's an English promotion, running out of Doncaster. They have quite alot of ex WWE,WCW and ECW guys. They used to have alot of TNA guys too. In fact I think I've seen most of the top TNA guys down at 1PW. They've had guys like Abyss, AJ, Daniels, Joe, Doug Williams, Nigel McGuinness, Ric Flair, Steve Corino, RVD, Bret Hart, 2 Cold Scorpio, Goldust, Raven, Christian, Kurt.

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

It's an English promotion, running out of Doncaster. They have quite alot of ex WWE,WCW and ECW guys. They used to have alot of TNA guys too. In fact I think I've seen most of the top TNA guys down at 1PW. They've had guys like Abyss, AJ, Daniels, Joe, Doug Williams, Nigel McGuinness, Ric Flair, Steve Corino, RVD, Bret Hart, 2 Cold Scorpio, Goldust, Raven, Christian, Kurt.

Aw aye. I know who you mean now. I've probably been mixed up with the one Cena etc came through. Cause I'm sure they had a 1 in there name.

Edit: Just had a look online. It was UPW that I was thinking of :lol:

Edited by KilliePie

The fans at the NOAH UK show and I would guess the ROH and Dragon Gate UK shows are the absolute worst.

"WITTY CHANTING!"

Chanting at Dragon Gate didn't go beyond chanting for wrestlers. The heat was immense and I loved being a part of it.

Whats everybodies favourite Wrestlemania? Only asking as we are closing in on that time of year. As an older fan i'd say either Wrestlemania III or in more recent years Wrestlemania XVII. One for Savage vs Steamboat, the other Rock vs Austin and a strong undercard.

Whats everybodies favourite Wrestlemania? Only asking as we are closing in on that time of year. As an older fan i'd say either Wrestlemania III or in more recent years Wrestlemania XVII. One for Savage vs Steamboat, the other Rock vs Austin and a strong undercard.

I've been watching a lot of Wrestlemania over the last few weeks - going through them chronologically being the sad chunt that I am - and of the early one's Wrestlemania III and VII stick out in the mind. Wrestlemania XVII is the greatest PPV of all time, let alone the greatest Wrestlemania so that gets the No.1 spot for me

Special mention for Wrestlemania 22 as well for having quite a few strong matches.