The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Hillbilly Jim?? :lol:

Guys like Hillbilly and Koko (last year?) whilst I'm sure model professionals never really won anything did they?

Koko B Ware wasn't even around that long, was he ? I don't understand putting guys like that in. They did f**k all, and they mean f**k all.

After reading an interview with him in the most recent Powerslam advert, I only just got the name 'Paul Bearer'!

Also in said magazine they mentioned an interview that someone had done with Hogan and Bischoff where when asked who they think can take TNA forward and who is who they consider to be the 'total package' (not Lex Luger) they answered.....Abyss. Seriously. How I laughed.

Oh and Kai En Tai were quite amusing during the period where they claimed to be evil and were 'dubbed'.

Edited by DA Baracus

Ahahaha Batista's line to Cena "while you're kissing babies and hugging fat girls i'll be at the gym" :lol: Cena wants da fat chicks to come get some...also he looked like he was going to burst into tears, best Batista promo ever.

The legacy angle finally seems to be clearer, Orton looks to be the one who is the face (or tweener) in this storyline, it will be interesting to see the handicap match next week. I have a feeling Cody or Ted will turn on one another and bang there's your triple threat at Mania.

Ahahaha Batista's line to Cena "while you're kissing babies and hugging fat girls i'll be at the gym"

Batista was just brutal in that promo. He owned Cena every which way he possibly could.

The legacy angle finally seems to be clearer, Orton looks to be the one who is the face (or tweener) in this storyline, it will be interesting to see the handicap match next week.sibly could.

THAT'S the part Orton should be playing. If the fans are going to cheer they're going to cheer. At least let them do so in such a way that lets Randy Orton stay in his element.

Much like Cena, Batista is far from being my favourite wrestler, but more often than not I'm entertained. I have to agree though that his promo last night was phenomenal. I like the direction in which they have taken the Batista character over the past month or so.

I'm also thinking what Doms thinking. I'm guessing A handicap on RAW with Rhodes turning on DiBiase. The sooner Laegacy is over the sooner Big Ted can start his step to the top and drop that chunt Cody like a sack of totties.

Much like Cena, Batista is far from being my favourite wrestler, but more often than not I'm entertained. I have to agree though that his promo last night was phenomenal. I like the direction in which they have taken the Batista character over the past month or so.

I'm also thinking what Doms thinking. I'm guessing A handicap on RAW with Rhodes turning on DiBiase. The sooner Laegacy is over the sooner Big Ted can start his step to the top and drop that chunt Cody like a sack of totties.

I would agree on both points there. Never have like Batista much but he is much improved recently. Only thing I thought was bad about that last night was what the hell was he wearing? It would not surprise me to see him come out next week in a gimp mask.

On the whole jobbers/nobodies almost upsetting main eventers thing, wouldn't

count?

I think Batista was at the same point as Edge before he got injured. Thye had played their characters for so long that they went stale. Edge has come back and turned face and it's worked. Batistas character was crying out for a change and so far so good. On the issue of what he was wearing...since the heel turn his attire has been getting camper and camper. I'm predicting one day he will hit the ring in assless chaps or something.

I think Batista was at the same point as Edge before he got injured. Thye had played their characters for so long that they went stale. Edge has come back and turned face and it's worked. Batistas character was crying out for a change and so far so good. On the issue of what he was wearing...since the heel turn his attire has been getting camper and camper. I'm predicting one day he will hit the ring in assless chaps or something.

Yeah, assless chaps to go along with the gimp mask. Maybe bring Rico back as his Manager too :lol:

laugh.giflaugh.gif

With all this talk of jobbers I'm pretty sure the Brooklyn Brawler was Doink the Clown.

He was. Got to show off the fact that he was a brilliant wrestler as well. Some of the matches Doink had were amazing.