The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

CM Punk couldn't go with the ROH "better than you" gimmick as portraying being Straight Edge as bad would be a MASSIVE no-no for WWE in these PG times. Would be interesting to see what they did with Punk if they turned him heel.

I Quit, Last Man Standing and Steamboat/Jericho should ALL be worth a look.

Hmm...I see where you are coming from and that it might force negative attention that they don't want but from the fans view it would be amazing. Could you imagine him cutting a promo on someone like Jeff berating him for his "demons" could really get him over into the main event scene properly.

Oh yeah and that. I'm not much bothered about the matches but I am praying that CM Punk makes a smash and grab act on John Cena after he wins a grueling Last Man Standing match.

I'm telling you, If Edge beats Cena tonight only for Punk to come out and cash in, I will go ballistic.

Give Edge a decent run.... please?

It aint on box office anyway, Sky Sports 1 the night, only reason i'm watching it is cause its free.

Aye, I started wondering that after I posted.

I might watch it downstairs if my stream goes off.

Not buying it but watching :)

Like me up holmes!

I have a really high quality stream on Justin, but it keeps cutting off, which is a shame.

"Christian wins his first gold, of any kind, in 5 years" :D

Oooh, check her!